DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, May 2020

I would like to claim Ares vs Black Adam
-M

3 Likes

Everyone should be updated as of now! Let me know if I missed you!

I went ahead and made my claim, too, because I’m running out of characters I recognize. I’ve lived a very sheltered, Batfamily-centric DC life.

3 Likes

I will take black Adam vs the anti monitor please!! :grin:

2 Likes

I just turned in for the night but I promise I’ll set ya up in the claims list tomorrow! It’s definitely yours and I won’t double book this time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Doomsday vs Trigon

2 Likes

Trigon and Adam still up for grabs?

2 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips , @RedDeath_Earth13 , @brokenrobo1985.44483 - you’re all set !

1 Like

I take grodd vs brainiac

3 Likes

@CynicalPink if we want to make multiple Fight scenes, and have a victor in the end, does the actual winner of the meta round have to win? Or can we change the outcome so that the probable winner wins?

2 Likes

The idea was proposed as bringing the actual tournament and its votes to life, but I really don’t want to squash your creativity like that. If you want to go in the opposite direction, just call it an alternate ending.

Or, have it be a point midbattle. The person who has the upper hand at one point wouldn’t necessarily win in the end.

4 Likes

Zebra-Man vs Gorilla Grodd pls

5 Likes

killer croc vs gorrilla grodd please

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Bloowulf! I’ll get you, @Viciousdark and @TheRealDetectiveChimp added to the claims list as soon as I get to a computer, but consider them yours :+1:

4 Likes

I will also echo @HubCityQuestion’s excitement for all of these! Wish that I was also a better artist, but writing is more of my thing (especially if you look at my commentary during the tournament). :sweat_smile:
Looking forward to seeing how they all turn out and a big thank you to all those working on them! :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

10 Likes

My first piece was on Grodd’s home turf and I thought it would be only fair to make a second on croc’s home turf in the sewers.

11 Likes

Here my progress so far for Zebra man vs Grodd

12 Likes

Niiiice dude! I love your Grodd (having done one myself). He reminds me of the Grodd from Batman Ninja.

3 Likes

Yay I started the challenge. I used spawn #57 as my reference to make this, just changing it to brainiac vs grodd instead of cygor. But hopefully I will have this finished by tonight but I’ll wait until we post as a group to show .

9 Likes

From what I can see of it on my phone, I think it looks awesome! I’d give the other cover artist a name drop when posting in the main thread

2 Likes