DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, March 2020

Toy Wonder from Robin 1 million :blush:

3 Likes

Let’s go for ‘Robbie’ the Robin from Krypto, since he was technically my first robin. :smile:

3 Likes

I guess I’ll take Duke Thomas, in his We Are Robin outfit.

2 Likes

We Are Robin, by the way, is amazing. One of the best of the New 52/DC You era.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, which one do you guys think is the hardest?

1 Like

@AnonymousHQ Hmm… I think all of the human Robins are on about equal ground. The lesser known ones might be trickier as far as the scene/background (but that’s assuming people draw those).

Everyone claimed the characters I know, so I’m gonna have to do some reading for whomever I wind up with. :sweat_smile: I’m waiting a few days, though, in case more people stop by.

2 Likes

Hey, @Batwing52! Happy to have you join us! Just assigned ya Duke. G’luck with him!

2 Likes

Happy to be here!

3 Likes

Duke Thomas from Detective Comics 983 Please

3 Likes

Riko Sheridan

4 Likes

welcome, @DudeBroTray!

1 Like

@DudeBroTray & @RedDeath_Earth13 - welcome!

DBT, I’ve got your claim listed. RD, will get yours up as soon as I’m home. Editing the list is nearly impossible from my phone (the app makes me type mostly blind)

Seriously, does anyone else get this when trying to edit/write longer posts from their phone?

There’s no way to scroll up or down to reveal more of the text box or minimize the keyboard. Drives me crazy

5 Likes

Could I have Redbird from The Grey, The Blue, and The Bat? I’ve never heard of him before but he sounds cool!

1 Like

@RedWing7 Absolutely! I was hoping this challenge would bring some of the more obscure Robins to light. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The list should be accurate. If anyone made a claim that I missed, just give me a shout here or in DM. Thanks!

I’ll take Alfred from Dark Allegiances.
-Jack

1 Like

Thanks for joining, @UnLagunas! You’re all set!

@CynicalPink I realize this is a monthly challenge but once I started I could not stop! I don’t think there is anything else I would add to my drawing.
Here is the original Robin, Dick Grayson, sitting on the 1940s Batmobile. He is waiting for their next mission in the Batcave while the dinosaur and penny can be seen behind him. I just hope I did him justice as he is the one who started them all and I wanted to honor the 80 years of legacy.

17 Likes

That’s why I have switched to a computer to type up my weekly Legends summaries because I couldn’t see if I made a mistake until I published it

1 Like