DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, February 2021

February21Banner
(Credit: Background gif)

Challenge:

Due: February 28
Submit: (link soon to come)

@DCFanArtClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

9 Likes

Sounds :00_superman1:uper awesome™:+1: and fun.

8 Likes

I :00_superman1:ee what you did there, and I’m glad you like the prompt!

7 Likes

Hmm, that’s odd, I don’t see Batman and Catwoman in this prompt. :thinking:

For real though, this should be fun. I’m honestly super sappy at heart so it’ll be nice to do something like this for a change. :smiley:

6 Likes

Superman and Catwoman with Bats lurking in the shadowy background sulking and very jealous with a valentine in his hand being crumpled and kryptonite in the other. :rofl:

J/King. Sounds like fun though!

6 Likes

While I can’t even draw them together, here’s a great music that goes with Superman & Lois.:slightly_smiling_face:

:00_superman1:

7 Likes

No! No “J/King”! I wanna see that! :joy:

7 Likes

Oo, thank you!!

We should make this a thing in every new challenge thread. Post music mixes to get us inspired. :dp_flex_mentallo:

6 Likes

Ooh yes! I 2nd the music suggestions!

7 Likes

The preview image is saucy :flushed:

7 Likes

A bromance between Supes and Batsy??

6 Likes

If I’m gonna be honest, Clark and Lana from the early seasons of Smallville were the power couple to me. The episode where the first half where he tells her his secret and she dies so he asks for time to reset and his dad pays the ultimate price always gets me. They even play the same song at start and restart but at restart it uses lyric that he can never be with her. So emotional.
Reckoning was the name of episode. And You’re beautiful by James Blunt was used to perfection

7 Likes

Or leave supes out altogether? :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

If @cici did anything else I would question reality :relieved:

6 Likes

I really liked him and Lana at the very start of Smallville.

6 Likes

Also an option! I guess I should have assumed as much, but I never knew of Lois being paired with anyone but Clark

(Don’t everyone rush in with examples! Ahh! Spoilers! I’m working my way through a bunch of these comics chronologically :persevere: -persevere- )

6 Likes

Ah sorry boss! From the bombshell verse.

4 Likes

Truly best use of the song :sob:
Tho personally I wasn’t big into Lana and clark, I felt for him and it all got to me. I love Smallville :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes