DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, August 2021 - Happy Birthday Harley's Crew!

Hi @DCFanArtClub and welcome to the August monthly challenge!
It’s an extra special month as our friends over in @Harleys-Crew are celebrating their 1 year anniversary and @Razzzcat has invited us to join in the fun!!

Now, if Harley Quinn invites you to her birthday party, it’s only right to bring a gift or a little something to add to the festivities. The challenge this month is to draw a picture of what a certain DC character would bring as a gift or party favor and, for bonus points, show Harley’s reaction to it.

To help narrow things down a bit, the Crew came up with a wish list of who they’d like to see and it’s our job to think of what they could possibly bring. However, if none of the characters below jump out at you, anyone from the animated series (minus Dr Psycho!) or any teammate from the Suicide Squad are eligible.

• Ivy
  • Catwoman
  • King Shark
  • Bane
  • Red tool
  • Canary
  • Wonder Woman
  • Batwoman
  • Cheryl (police officer or Bane goon)
  • Superman & Batman
  • Power Girl
  • Ambush Bug
  • Ghost maker
  • Clayface
  • Bud and Lou

Let’s get creative and help them enjoy a month-long celebration!!

Due Date: August 31, 2021
Submit: Post your final work here.

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

19 Likes

Awesome™:+1: sounds fun. Think I may have some ideas.

Let the party start :tada: :confetti_ball:

14 Likes

This is such a fun idea! Congrats to the everyone over at @Harleys-Crew :harley_hv_6: :harleys_crew: :birthday: :partying_face:

13 Likes

Wonderful idea/challenge!
And
tumblr_99982754154778a1a666e4d0fd266751_3997612e_540

Congrats @Harleys-Crew :cake: :harleys_crew: :harley_delicioushqtas:

13 Likes

I’m on a 13 hour car ride back home from vacation. I’m starting this tomorrow and I’m not resting til I’m done! Im so excited for this!

14 Likes

Ok so I have some thoughts but I’m not sure if it’s allowed or not. @JKoco17 @Razzzcat can I make a 3D version of Harley’s mallet or baseball bat?

11 Likes

Sure, that sounds fun. Harley would love it!

9 Likes

thanks. that ride ended up being 16 hours not 13, so at least i got some good news lol

8 Likes

Whoa, 16 hours in a car, that’s a lot! Glad to have you back though and looking forward to see what you create.

8 Likes

Me: Oh hey I have an idea-

Looks at list

I will proceed with my idea and heck with the established rules! It’s what Harley would do.

I’ve actually got two ideas for unexpected guests, and providing I can get them down, I think they’ll be fun.

9 Likes

you’re not wrong

thanks.

7 Likes

Thank you @cici & @stefanie.m! :hugs::purple_heart:

Cant wait to see what turns up. :eyes: :gift: :harleys_crew: Y’all never disappoint.

8 Likes

@Jurisdiction :raised_hands: Everyone likes a good mallet or baseball bat. :wink::diamonds: :harley_delicioushqtas: Isn’t that right, @Harleys-Crew?

14 Likes

Well, I enjoy a hearty roast beef sammich more, but yeah Skeletor, bats and mallets are great too… cuz they bust **** up, real nice! :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Best party favors ever! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

grabs his roast beef sammy and ducks behind Warehouse Thingz™ as Booger Sugar Harls prepares to bust some stuff up as only she can

8 Likes

My email has roast beef in it, I mean literally. When the Internet 1st exploded I tried like 20 names & all were already taken. So I jokingly put my name followed by Roast Beef & it worked. So I’ve had it ever since. Only downfall, when I have to apply for a job online & they see that. I don’t know what they think, but it’s probably hilarious. Plus, I nail interviews. Just gotta get in the right door….

6 Likes

`

4 Likes

:wink: :smiley: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

4 Likes

When you want to work on the weekly challenge but an idea pops in your head for the monthly challenge instead lol.
anime-concentrate

9 Likes