DC Fan Art Club/Harley’s Crew Crossover | Weekly Challenge #30 Submission Thread: Harvest Ivy!

Based on btas versions, planter in Ives hand says pumpkin.

15 Likes

Happy Harvest!!

16 Likes

:star_struck: Thank you @stefanie.m and @RobArt471! Great job! :green_heart:

Ps. @TheTerrificToyman Thats totally how I said it in my head! :laughing: Along w/ the word coo-kee.

9 Likes

Beautiful and terrifying. :clap:

7 Likes

There are so many amazing details in this Poison Ivy sketch @Viciousdark! Her suit and the way each individual material “plate” covers her body is challenging and the way you managed to pull that off is so impressive! Her proportions feel real and I instantly connected to this new look. Phenomenal job!

10 Likes

It took me a while to find my inspiration hook for Harvest Ivy but I finally did. I thought of Farmer Ivy sitting on a specially grown apple tree to be almost as tall as the corn field. I hope I did her justice as I have never drawn her before.

14 Likes

Awesome! :raised_hands: Thank you so much @ImpulseMaxMercury!

7 Likes

Hey @Viciousdark drew two sketches on his/her lunch break!

7 Likes

Amazing! How you drew such professional lovely drawings of Ms Ivy in such short time I will never know. Drawn on your lunch break huh? Wow.
Of course I’m on the other extreme where I take forever to draw tiny lightning bats so whatever.

6 Likes

Great job as usual! Very seductive looking and including Scarecrow was a nice touch. The scarecrow does have a large smile so maybe nod to Joker as well? Also love the large harvest moon the craters look amazing

6 Likes

I love the little seed packets in front of them and you really captured the animated series feel. I like the planter/mug too!

6 Likes

Love the farm vibe with the wheat and I like her pose on the over grown apple tree :+1:

6 Likes

Here’s another quick nighttime doodle.

Final version

14 Likes

@Viciousdark
All of these are amazing as always. Very awesome™:+1: I agree she is cool.
(Side note I enjoy how that’s a doodle​:sweat_smile:)

@stefanie.m
Very awesome™:+1:
Nice Harley Ivy scene.
Like the incorporation of the mug form the show.

@RobArt471
Awesome™:+1: and frightening. Really great.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Awesome™:+1:
Nice farmer Ivy. Great for a first. It’s my first Ivy too.

8 Likes

My Harvest Ivy. Enjoy.
(May take a break from cross hatching for a bit​:sweat_smile:)

15 Likes

On a lunch break? How awesome would one be you put time aside for? This one was pretty Kick Butt if you ask me…(yes I substituted words) still can’t believe that was on a lunch break.

5 Likes

YOU ARE AWESOME! (Jaw Drop)

5 Likes

Vicious Dark:

Me:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes