DC Fan Art Club: April 2021 Monthly Art Challenge Submission Thread

ManBat, color thrown.

11 Likes

Color added!

7 Likes

Tell me more about Queen Moonbeam. The only reference I’ve found is for a character who appeared in Wonder Woman in the 1940’s.

4 Likes

Comic vine says she is Queen of the Leprechauns from Shamrock Land. She appears in a Wonder Woman issue, 14, written by William Martin and art done by Harry Peters. September 1945. The plot involves Gentleman Killer bringing crime to Shamrock Land.

I sort of imagine her as a character in-between Queen Bee (Zazzala) and Princess Koriand’r (Starfire) in terms of personality. Since Wonder Woman by Gal Gadot, and of course Patty Jenkins, has made a good impression, why not start at the beginning for some upgrades!

4 Likes

Ok here is my final version of Queen Moonbeam!

9 Likes

Wow really nice work.

3 Likes

Wowza. That is really dang good! I’m always afraid of coloring in my art because I think I’m going to ruin it… though this looks like it’s been done digitally. Maybe I should try that out too :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ve been using an avatar maker, a photoshop editor, and a poser program on my iPad. It’s definitely helped.

2 Likes

Updated with Wonder Woman from @KingOfTheWickerPeople !

8 Likes

This is so cool, I really love how different everyone’s styles are and seeing them all next to eachother! Gonna try to get enchantress done before Friday. I unlocked some new gear for her in injustice and I’m excited to draw her in it :3

5 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
I think I said this in the other thread but looks awesome™:+1:. And the color is great too.

@Goldk
That Man-Bat is awesome™:+1:
Really like the way you did the face.

@JKoco17
That is a great Fate. Very awesome™:+1:

@jose.edgar.martinez
The Beetle is amazing. Way looks like something out of animation or even a comic. Very awesome™:+1:

@Stephen.Gluck.Henderson.67303
Looks awesome™:+1:
Never heard of this character. Seems interesting. Cool background

6 Likes

Here is Atrocitus.

I did a front and side just in case of rearranging. Use whatever side you want and cut it as you please. :+1:

10 Likes

That looks great! I’ll put the side view in now and we will see how he lines up when Lobo comes in.

2 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:

1 Like

Here is Atrocitus placed at the bottom. May still adjust with Lobo and see if I can fit more in.

6 Likes

That looks awesome™:+1:.

1 Like

I did say I was going to add in Beebo. It has been busy this week. I’ll try to get it done Friday night if that is ok

4 Likes

Sounds good, Friday is fine.

3 Likes

@JKoco17 I had some free time tonight and completed my Beebo. I did not draw his legs as it looked like from the overall outline placement that only the top half would be seen. If that’s not the case let me know and I can add. Also Let me know if I need to change the expression as I made an assumption of how he would look at Delirium.

8 Likes

Looks perfect! Thanks for getting it done!

3 Likes