DC Fan Art Club: All Remaining July Challenges

Also blue, actually, but that was already used

1 Like

bb perfect

2 Likes

On your list, the May and June gemstones are switched around. May is Emerald and June is Pearl.

1 Like

Oops, thanks for that. When I first learned them, I was taught with them switched, so I still do that sometimes :confused:

1 Like

I just saw this, is there a place to submit besides here @BestBeastBoy? Anyways I did Kindom Come Wally West!

4 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp We’ll be posting a topic on Saturday for y’all to post your work, so keep an eye out for that!

Nicely done btw!! Love the colors!

4 Likes

Has the topic been posted?

3 Likes

@PettyDabblerOfTheDarkArts It has indeed! I see you’ve already posted, but for everyone else…

You can post your work for this week here: DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #16, July 4-July 11

Sorry for the lateness, big shoes to fill! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Now its time for…
rainbow connection

3 Likes

I didn’t see a place for posting rainbow challenge, If there is I’m sorry I overlooked it. comes with age you know.
My color is green, and since I’ve been rereading the Alan Moore/ Steve Bissette run . . .

5 Likes

Out of Context Chaos!, This might help to decide from panels

2 Likes

Hey Goldk that looks great! Here’s the place for the final pieces. DC Fan Art Club: "Rainbow Connection" Submissions (Weekly Challenge #17, July 11-18)

2 Likes

“Read All About It”
My headline was “The Frightening Truth About Arnold Schwarzenegger”

I went a little over board…

3 Likes

is there a site you used for the daily planet @Goldk?

1 Like

I looked up some reference material like the planet logo and what a 1938 newspaper would look like. I researched the historical references, but I put the whole thing together in photoshop.

1 Like

Not only is that a gorgeous piece of art (or 3 pieces, really — the alien superman, the shadowy superman, AND the newspaper itself), I LOVE the article that you put with it! This is just amazingly fun and well-done! I hope I can someday draw dynamic perspectives as well as you.

1 Like

I do not know how to use photoshop so I am dead

1 Like

@CynicalPink thanks. I had fun with it. Maybe too much fun. :crazy_face: My love for perspective comes from old old comics…Irv Novick was one of Mt favorites.

1 Like

@TheRealDetectiveChimp Photoshop is not bad. Don’t let it intimidate you. Start with something simple and just explore it. I use it every day for work. Make it your witch (sorry I can’t say the letter b )

If you would like to use it I could post the newspaper minus the article and art. That way you could grab it and insert your own.