DC Fan Art Club - 2022 Holiday Requests Granted!

Thanks​:+1:
Glad you like it

7 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Great sweaters.

7 Likes

Oh my god thank you so much @cici! I absolutely love it! You’re a very talented artist
Happy Holidays!

8 Likes

Thank you! Wishing you a happy Christmas and New Year’s too!

8 Likes

@NYJt3 - awesome Mogo! The puffball hat is my fav!

@cici - fantastic as always! Great sweaters and the look in both Tim and Bernard’s eyes.

Happy Holidays everyone!

7 Likes

4 Likes

@MaxR
Harley and Ivy having some winter fun!

14 Likes

No Not the snowman​:laughing:.

Looks awesome™:+1:

6 Likes

It’s not much, but it vaguely fulfills the “something involving the Batfamily” request.

Long-winded thoughts:
I’m not happy with my art or the low detail, I’ve been working two jobs and my hands and mind are strained.

The idea came from real life. My mom’s parents worked for the phone company, my parents were in law enforcement, so oftentimes, neither got Christmas Day off. It was so common for one of them to be working on Christmas Day that it was just a standard tradition in our family for us to open gifts on the 24th because it’s when we could all be together, and it took some time before I understood that opening gifts on Christmas morning was the norm.

Anyway- the point was to remember that a lot of people, in lots of different careers, don’t have the luxury of taking the holiday off. So I had the idea of Babs leaving coffee for her dad and his closest associates. I’m happy I realized Bullock in the Santa Hat; Montoya with an ugly sweater and reindeer headband was sadly the victim of my exhaustion.
(Johnny Cash voice) And if you’re a believer, remember if you’re working on Christmas, that the birthday boy, the man himself, certainly don’t take a day off.

10 Likes

Thats so cool, thank you!!

8 Likes

It’s wonderful! :star_struck: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: Fantastic!

7 Likes

This is so cute! :heart_eyes: (I feel like @Row.Harper should see this, too.)

Everyone did such a great job again this year. I love seeing all these! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1: for what was able to be made. Hope you get a good deserved rest​:+1:

7 Likes

AWWWWWW look at him he’s all cozy

5 Likes

I like the concept of your drawing and the sentiment behind it. It’s always good to keep in mind those that are working on the Christmas day.

Take care of yourself. You need both your hands and mind to remain in good shape!

6 Likes

For @the_Rubber_Bandit - I didn’t get everything you asked for in this piece, but just focused on the Robin Reindeer. These two look like they are ready to lead the Bat Sleigh.

13 Likes

I love it @JKoco17 Especially king shark!

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

For @MiscellaneousSoup - I focused just on Whistle since I don’t think anyone’s ever drawn her in the art group (and I didn’t know much about her either).

15 Likes

@JKoco17

Both the reindeer and whistle look awesome™:+1:. Great stuff.

7 Likes