DC Fan Art Club - 2022 Holiday Requests Granted!

that one’s really cool @NYJt3! You have a great art style :00_lc_green_lantern:

Also, summoning the leader of the Green Lantern Corps Slice of Life Comic Conspiracy Society, @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230

6 Likes

5 Likes

@SpoilerAlert88 – Here’s your request of Steph as Robin and Damian as Batman. I had recently read this team-up over at DCeased: Hope At World’s End and really loved that dynamic. I’m sure there are plenty of things I can critique, but I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Oh, thank you so much! It is wonderful.

6 Likes

YAAAAAYYYYYY I love ittttttt

6 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Glad you like it

6 Likes

6 Likes

Aw thanks! I always love their dynamic too and you are a great artist. (Your Batsanta is great too, I like the details in both pieces). Seeing this after a long day of cleaning has made my day so thanks again and happy holidays! :grin:

7 Likes

That’s awesome! :gift: :purple_heart: Thank you so much @Goldk!

Great job, as always, everybody. :clinking_glasses::snowflake: :hugs:

12 Likes

Finally have a break and a chance to check out all of the art that’s come in.

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 - nice Boomer + cocoa. His look says…‘no, it’s not too much on top!’.

@storyteller91 - She has that Catwoman smirk and the whole picture has a dreamlike quality to it. Nice!

@ImpulseMaxMercury - Booster and Beetle - wonderful homage to the Norman Rockwell classic. Great looks on their faces!

Hal celebrating Hanukkah - now that is a complete piece of art. It’s laid out well, has a full background and tells a story. Very nice!

@Jay_Kay - great Bat-Santa. He has the naughty list and is ready to deal out some Holiday justice!

Steph/Damian - really nice figure work. You can really see Damian’s personality under that cowl.

@Goldk - wow, another great composition! The textures on the stones (and the tiny details of the writing on the rocks) along with the posing of the figures and the special effects make this just awesome!

@NYJt3 - great GL family piece! The way you blended the colors on the tree brings it all together!

11 Likes

For @cici - Suicide Squad (2021) members cutting down a tree to bring back.

I went with less cutting and more shooting…

16 Likes

Pwahaha! I love this so much thank you @JKoco17 :grin: They’re all using their skills to get the job done haha! I wanna join them it looks like they’re having a blast

7 Likes

You’re welcome! This was a lot of fun to do!

8 Likes

4 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1:.
Definitely seems like how’d they do it :laughing:.

6 Likes

I’m so glad! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

For @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx

Mogo wearing a winter hat. Had fun with this. Like how they came out. Couldn’t decide witch to had was best so here’s both :sweat_smile:.

:gift::snowflake:Enjoy and Happy Holidays​:snowflake::gift:

15 Likes

I love it @NYJt3!!! :heart_eyes: :smiley: Thanks so much!

Lots of great work here. :hugs:

6 Likes

Tim & Bernard in matching ugly Christmas sweaters for @basicallytimdrake :heart:
Happy Holidays!!

15 Likes

You’re very welcome, I had fun doing it.

7 Likes