DC Fan Art Club: 2021 Holiday Requests Granted!

Nailed it!

7 Likes

Thanks Mongul!

7 Likes

Crazy cool!!

5 Likes

Requested by @idle453.87595 Zoo Crew Christmas.

Story and art by @ImpulseMaxMercury

The Zoo Crew received an alert that Amazoo was on the loose and destroying a toy store on Christmas Eve. They went to meet it in battle at just the moment Santa and his sleigh were passing by in his appointed rounds. They were able to defeat Amazoo but unfortunately one of his robot arms broke off during the fight and flew right at Santa’s head. The Zoo Crew noticed the jolly old elf falling from the sky and Pig-Iron leapt to catch him. Yankee Poodle used her repelling blue stars to slow the sleigh’s fall while Alley-Kat-Abra magically caught Santa’s sack of toys. Santa was saved but he was unconscious from his bump on the head. Oh no, Christmas is ruined cried Rubberduck. Not on my watch, said Captain Carrot! We cannot disappoint all the little boys and girls around the world. Will the Zoo Crew save Christmas? (Well, the title does give it away).

19 Likes

I love this so much! :grin:

7 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks!

7 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it

6 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @churchtalker, this really brightened up my day.

7 Likes

glad to hear that - I’ve only recently become familiar with this character, but now I’m digging backward to see if I can find his original appearances.

6 Likes

OK, @mercurie80 here are two versions - one with inks and one without.

@Goldk - feel free to ‘pile-on’ with your version - I love seeing the different styles in this group!

19 Likes

Wow those are amazing!!!

7 Likes

Oh, they are beautiful! Thank you!

9 Likes

Just wow… :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Glad you liked them - this character really grew on me over the years.

9 Likes

Not my best, but somehow not my worst? Had fun trying out a new medium tho… (Crayons :+1: )
For: @drewzirocks.3500

Notes: It was between a child Ivy dressed in an actual tree costume, or an adult Ivy in a tree pose w/ christmas decorations and such. Went with Child Ivy tho, lol.

17 Likes

I said it once, and i’ll say it again! Ivy’s face is priceless!

9 Likes

You have no idea how many times I had to erase it until I was finally happy, lol
The price was half an eraser and a crap ton of lead + hand cramps

12 Likes

Nice! wish i could draw that well :pensive:

10 Likes

She’s so cute! :laughing: This makes me think of those Christmas plays kids are always in in the movies, now I need all the Lil’ Gotham villains in giant Christmas costumes :sweat_smile::clap:

11 Likes