DC Fan Art Club: 2021 Holiday Requests Granted!

Hi everyone! The @DCFanArtClub has been taking requests for custom sketches (still open until December 15) and this thread is where we will be presenting the finished products.

Keep this one bookmarked as we will be adding to it over the next few weeks as requests are completed!

Happy Holidays!!!

12 Likes

Requested by @Behemoth - Robins’ Get together including Stephanie Brown and Carrie Kelley

Art by @K.Bookwyrm

25 Likes

Needs little Maps… Sitting cheerfully under the tree, or something.

8 Likes

That looks awesome!

7 Likes

What Robin does everyone think would be the most into the Christmas spirit? My guess is Jason, because it’s always the grumpiest (In my family, it’s me, I’m the grumpy one who not only loves Christmas, but is totally fine with it starting as soon as Halloween is over).

7 Likes

Nightwing. Just nightwing.

8 Likes

Requested by @Mongul.The.Elder - Golden age Superman/Clark Kent

Art by @JKoco17

21 Likes

Love it!!!

8 Likes

Haha Jason so would! But he’d probably try to hide that fact and say otherwise :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks! That looks really cool!

9 Likes

I so badly want a Bat-family holiday special. I’m not sure if it’s the beginning or the end, but one of those is definitely Jason putting up Christmas decorations while everyone else is asleep, planning to pretend he doesn’t know who it was. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Just a detective (chimp), drinking hot coco, by the fireside, enjoying a little Christmas cheer. For my fellow artist: @TheRealDetectiveChimp

Hope it brings a smile.

22 Likes

thats awesome!

5 Likes

thanks, it was so much fun to do it

7 Likes

I love seeing that old shield on his chest

8 Likes

Love the expressions! and lighting is awesome!

6 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

Requested by Rogue_parka, Etrigan singing Christmas Carols Dr. Seuss style. This one is from Silent Night, Gotham’s Knight. Pic 1 is the Carol and Pic 2 is Cat in the Hat style.

16 Likes

I love this!! The rhymes are awesome too!!!

7 Likes

Same! I’m betting that the Wayne Family Adventures on WebToon will do one. Not sure if your following but it’s great wholesome shenanigans and they did a little Thanksgiving one featuring the family attempting to make food, sans Alfred :sweat_smile:

7 Likes