DC Expands Deal With Spotify To Include New DC Based Podcast

I look forward to when they have Black Canary or Silver Banshee on a podcast. :smiley:

4 Likes

I have been waiting for dc to get into podcast!! Can’t wait for this.

4 Likes

Since this was posted 11 months ago and nothing has been posted since, DC, please define “soon”…

5 Likes

Hey there @FelixLeiter, there are a great many things currently in the works! I’ll mention your status update request to the Admins and we’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey Felix,

I checked in on this for you, but there’s not additional public details at this time. As LS0M said, there are many things in the works! :crystal_ball:

GorgeousGraciousGadwall-size_restricted

2 Likes

Has there been any word on this? Is it still happening?

3 Likes

Right? You see what I was told back in May…“soon”. I realize that “soon” is relative but if I can create a child, carry it to term and deliver it before you post something then I don’t think “soon” was the word to use.

And I’m not blaming Applejack or the mods on here, they only go by what they are told. I’m blaming the people that haven’t been able to put together a DC podcast for over 18 months now. This was originally announced in June, 2020 and it’s literally 2022 in a matter of hours and we still don’t have anything.

3 Likes

News as of October. No release date yet, just 2021. :woman_shrugging:

There’s also this:

Which I wish there was any information at all about. It seems there’s a lot of audio stuff coming, and I am very ready for it.

3 Likes

We’re 53 days away from the announcement that started this thread celebrating it’s one year anniversary. Still nothing.

In addition to ‘Batman Unburied’, which sounds incredible, Jim Lee said they’re planning on doing a podcast for the following characters:

• Catwoman/Katana
  • Superman/Lois Lane
  • Wonder Woman
  • Riddler
  • Batgirl

It all sound wonderful! I can’t wait to consume it all…any update or progress would be welcome news.

Here’s hoping 2022 is filled with DC Comics, Movies, Shows and Podcasts.

4 Likes

It’s finally happening!

3 Likes

Yippee

1 Like

The first two episodes released today. It sounds like it will be really good.

2 Likes