DC Elseworlds

Hello, DCitizens! Thank you for being a part of this wonderful community!
Now, I want to pick your brain.
What Is your favourite elseworld? (Mine is I, Joker)
Or, if you want to be adventurous, what do you think should be an Elseworld?
We would love to know!!!

3 Likes

I am actually (don’t kick me out of the fan club) reading it for the first time currently. I literally just finished I, Joker before seeing this thread. Small world (or Smallville) after all. I liked Holy Terror and Elseworld’s Finest but the top spot has to go to Speeding Bullets. That was a great story that got to the core of the characters and had the one of the coolest Batman costumes ever.

2 Likes

I loved Holy Terror, but in my opinion Elseworld’s Finest seemed a little forced

1 Like

Last family of krypton for me

2 Likes

Superman Red Son
Both the idea and execution were top notch.

5 Likes

JSA: The Unholy Three is very underrated, in my opinion.

2 Likes

I loved it, too, and I think it went far better than the Overman story (btw he should have been Uberman, right?)

I loved Amazonia, Justice Riders, JLA the nail & another nail. Of course, Kingdom Come & Red Son. Batman: Pulp Story also a fave.

2 Likes

I also loved Justice Riders. I didn’t like Amazonia, though, because it cast Steve Trevor in a different light than I usually imagine him
Batman Holy Terror is my personal favorite though.

1 Like

I just loved the steam punk vibe of Amazonia. Also, I have a beef with Trevor. I think he’s dating way out of his league. WW is my girl, she can do so much better. I have a jealousy feud with him, lol.

1 Like

Oh, no, what annoyed me in Amazonia was that Stevie was such a sexist. I always thik of him as an egalitarian, and so that was so weird. And as far as Steam-Punk, Gotham By Gaslight. No question

1 Like

I just finished red son and wow my mind is blown i definitely didn’t see that ending coming.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the animated movie.

1 Like

I really enjoyed Justice Riders!

2 Likes