DC Dragons (An Interactive Art Challenge!)

Just so everyone knows, I’m back to working full time, so it’ll be the evenings when I do these or the weekends. I think I’ll be able to get started in about an hour on the next dragon!

The winner for this one is Jimmy Olsen! This’ll be fun…

4 Likes

Also, I’m going to my 15 minute hourglass this time: 30 was too long inbetween.

2 Likes

We can go ahead and get the next poll going:

• Cyborg
  • The Atom
  • Scarecrow
  • Huntress
  • Starfire
  • Captain Marvel
  • Fire
  • Poison Ivy
  • Twoface
  • Catwoman

0 voters

2 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/jimmy-olsen-dragon/1017389?u=rainstormriddles

2 Likes

Air Wave dragon!

1 Like

Curse you Jimmy Olsen, Robo Dragon!

4 Likes

Tell you what, Cyborg’s been in second place each time so far, so if he doesn’t win this next one I’ll do him the next time. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m also going to bring the roster down to five at a time so that we’re not getting 10 votes yet each character has one vote; were getting too close to some ties.

3 Likes

Yayyyyy!

3 Likes

Woooty woot woot

2 Likes

FOR ANYONE WHO IS BORED
Go ahead and start speculating as to why the heck everyone’s been (or being) turned into dragons! Give some reason to this rhyme, and if I like it it’ll be the official story to this absurd challenge!

3 Likes

You started playing Dungeons and Dragons!

2 Likes

Lest call this one DC and Dragons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:grimacing: I don’t have any idea who that is…

1 Like

GAME 3? @bladexoxo

lol

3 Likes

1 Like

Huh. I might do him eventually, but I like to incorporate the character’s personality into the drawings a bit, so I’m going to stick to the ones I know for now. However, once those have been used up, I’ll be open to doing some research for characters I’m not too familiar with :wink:

3 Likes

New rule to the challenge: if two characters tie, I have to draw them both on the same paper, interacting somehow!

(No three ways, and not if I’ve got characters already listed as a pair. )

2 Likes

Sharing is Caring hehe

I’ll delete this if you want, i just couldnt resist

2 Likes

You’re fine, haha

1 Like