DC Dragons (An Interactive Art Challenge!)

This is interesting, and quite possibly suitable for a fanfiction, but it’s not really what I’m going for in this challenge.

1 Like
  1. How dare you!
    2:
    Hawkgirl
    Mirror Master
    Heatwave
    Black Adam
    Obsidian
    Sgt. Rock
    Mary Marvel
    Cyborg
2 Likes

fire and ice

3 Likes

Firestorm
Krypto

2 Likes

Jimmy Olson. He’s been so many weird things over the years a dragon would fit right in.

3 Likes

Now that could be funny!

3 Likes

Okay, we’ve got enough fun suggestions to get started!

THIS ONE WILL CLOSE IN ABOUT 3 HOURS! (I’m really excited to get started, as I won"t have much free time during the week)

• Huntress
  • Captain Marvel
  • Stargirl
  • Mirrior Master
  • Cyborg
  • Fire
  • Firestorm
  • Jimmy Olson
  • Two Face
  • Scarecrow

0 voters

All polls will consist of no more or less then 10 options. If you’re favorite is not chosen, don’t worry! They’ll likely be in a future poll!

Also, if you’re wondering why I didn’t put my favorite charter in this despite her being suggested, it’s because when I do the Hawks (yes when) I’m actually going to do them as Griffins instead of dragons, so I want to get a few actual dragons done first.

3 Likes

Hmph, Stargirl would be fitting…

But I wanna see a RoboDragon. Go Cyborg!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m at a place where I’m able to draw for a couple hours, so I’m gonna get this started! Stargirl won by a long shot, so that’s the one I’m drawing! I’ll create a separate thread for the drawing process itself, but this is the place to keep suggesting characters!

2 Likes

Alright, first dragon has been drawn! Go ahead and suggest if you want more, and I’ll post a new poll tonight!

2 Likes

jay garrick
plastic man
aqua lad
the atom
(I know you said no bat family but) bat-wing
green arrow
Mad hatter
Slade
Starfire
Raven
Terra
bumblebee
impulse
hawk and dove
weather wizard
Abra kadabra
poison Ivy
trickster
dr light

2 Likes

Will any of the options that didn’t make continue in the next poll? I voted Stargirl but I was torn between one of the other choices.

1 Like

Yes! There will definitely be repeated options!

2 Likes

Okay, here’s the new roster. (Not: All characters that had at least one vote but didn’t win will be guaranteed a spot in the next poll!) This’ll close only when I’m ready to draw, which could be any day this week.

• Captain Marvel
  • Fire
  • Cyborg
  • Huntress
  • Jimmy Olsen
  • Poison Ivy
  • Atom
  • Firestorm
  • Green Arrow
  • Scarecrow

0 voters

1 Like

Well crap, I meant to click Cyborg, but Ivy distracted me dang it.

2 Likes

You can change your vote

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Yay RoboDragon

2 Likes

Bumping for more votes just for fun.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Starfire

3 Likes

Okay, you’re the second person to mention her, so I’ll put her in the next poll!

3 Likes