DC Doodles

These are so so good! Wow, I wish I could draw like that. I’m so bad at drawing lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I love all of them! Such a talented doodler! I’m inspired to start doodling again when the moment strikes! Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

These all are awesome! My favorite one is Gordon! Great work :grin:

2 Likes

i like your art

2 Likes

These are absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing, and keep them coming if you do any more…

3 Likes

Nice they look pretty cool I make fan art too but I need to get back in the mood for that lolll

3 Likes

These look amazing. I loved the color work that you did. My favorite so far is the Riddler. I love your art style!

3 Likes

These are great !

3 Likes

Love these!!!

3 Likes

Thanks, @ittosaurus! Glad you like them. I actually just started coloring the Riddler a few nights ago! I’ll post him soon!

3 Likes

Wow! I’m amazed at all the likes and comments about my doodles! I truly appreciate that so many folks took the time to look and like!
I love coming here to see the fan art in the community, so I am really pleased to read that my work has brought some smiles and maybe even inspired some folks to do some doodling of their own!
I’ve been inspired to continue coloring these little buggers, so keep watching and I’ll keep posting…
I’ll be watching to see what you all do(odle), too!!
Thanks, everybody​:grin:

6 Likes

The ink drawings are great. Adding color makes them even better

3 Likes

Kudos for drawing Killer Moth. Their all amazing

4 Likes

Awesome art style!:grinning:

4 Likes

I love these!!

4 Likes

Finished another one…

17 Likes

This is so cute, I love it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These are neat. Love them. Keep it up. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

These are great. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here are a few more a came across. There’s a Jimmy Olsen around here somewhere…:thinking:

13 Likes