DC: Documentary Characters

giphy

@DCHistoryClub, @HubCityQuestion, A club and a DC fan Expert has one thing in common, they know their DC History and characters really well.
I was watching a documentary the other day, if you were to film a documentary on any DC characters, Heroes or Villians, who would it be and what would your research on that character be about?
If I was to do a documentary film, it probably be about The Penguin. I probably film his origin story, why did he turn to crime, and what his first encounter with Batman was like. :slightly_smiling_face:
What would your Documentary movie be about?

*I added the Superman gif, cause I thought it looks cool! :grinning: :superman:

5 Likes

I have been writing an article on The Multiverse. I would love it if I could make it a documentary.

4 Likes

That would be cool to see.:grinning:

2 Likes

This reminds me of B/S:TAS when the episodes would start with the newscaster reporting on different villains in a “Where Are They Now?” segment :stuck_out_tongue:

I would want an Attenborough type documentary series on all the animal related characters. Or an Irwin type on killer croc and king shark etc.

2 Likes

I think a documentary of the Hall of Justice would be nice. Show the inner workings of the hall, the architecture, and have a few appearances of heroes explaining their reason for joining.
wbw_hall

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78
Oooohhhhh!!! I am digging this thread!! I’m a huge documentary and history lover……so I cant wait to see the replies to this! :partying_face::nerd_face:
I’m going to have to seriously put some thought in on this one, because it’s going to be hard to narrow it down.
I’ll get back with my answer soon.
:+1:t2:

2 Likes