DC Deck Building Game

Yeah thanks

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, is anyone interested in showcasing their collection if they have any?
Bonus points it you can decrypt what I wrote on the whiteboard! :wink:

7 Likes

I’ve got all of the sets, but with the exception of Rebirth they all live in the Multiverse box (wife made me thro w away the empty boxes to save on space).

2 Likes

I feel ya. I am pretty sure I will eventually have to throw my sets away when the time comes, but thankfully everything may be comfortably held in the Multiverse box for now.

1 Like

@pSycHomNKy you seem to know a lot about these games. From what I have seen the playing styles of the original game and the rebirth version are different. Are the expansions I.e. watchmen, JSA, and others compatible with the rebirth style game-play and the rebirth main set?

1 Like

They’re all compatible, just some expansions have new rules of some different rule sets.

But I don’t recall that being the case between the original and rebirth.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

I have the original, Heroes Unite and the Justice Society expansion pack. Thinking about picking up Forever Evil and the Watchmen expansion.

2 Likes

I actually really enjoyed this game and have been meaning to see how the expansions add to it. We had to ban one of the wonder woman cards in our house though because she is absolutely broken, but other than that it’s a pretty fun game.

1 Like

Have a lot of the expansions - like that they all add different rules. DOn’t have all of them yet but working on it. The Legion one (time travel rules) was fun.

Want to try Watchmen expansion when I get my group back together - it has a “hidden villain” mechanic.

1 Like

I love this game. Between my best friend and I we have all the sets and expansions minus Rebirth.
We split the cards of our favorite characters. Though my best friend hates playing with me cause of Kyle Rayner.

1 Like

I have the villains version with the promo Joker card!

1 Like

Lol. I won the game once with the get all rings method it was epic.

1 Like