DC Debates?

Who would be interested in a DC formal debate? If so, what would you like it to be on? Would you want to participate?

I am thinking of doing a DC Debate (all in good fun) and would like to know what topic people want to know more about, preferably a controversial topic as a cut and dry topic would make for a hard debate(although interesting).

8 Likes

I would potentially be interested in a DC debate. One topic that could be discussed is if the original versions of iconic heroes (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.) should retire in order to let legacy characters take center stage

8 Likes

Movie debates, especially regarding the Snyderverse are gonna get really heated. lol

6 Likes

costume debates

6 Likes

This is a great way to trigger fans lol

5 Likes

Batman vs Superman debate is going to be a bloodbath

5 Likes

I’d love to join!

5 Likes

I have decided to go with @EDT 's idea as it is the most specific. (not ruling the other out if this becomes a thing).

I need someone to debate and someone to moderate.

Squedule TBD

7 Likes

I nominate myself as the person to debate. I will take the side of “older heroes should step down”

7 Likes

Alright, cool. we can decide on rules sometime.

7 Likes

Just let me know when you want to discuss

7 Likes

alright

5 Likes

Another intensely yet politely discussed issue among DC fans: Should Superman wear his underwear on the inside or the outside?

5 Likes

include bats in this debate

5 Likes

The outside of course how will we know he’s wearing them otherwise. :rofl:

5 Likes

true
and who knows maybe he wears them on the outside for extra cushioning
notice how superman went back to them instead of keeping just the belt
its gotta be for a reason and i think one too many of the people somewhat close to his strength are aiming at the steel balls so he doesnt spawn more kryptonians to lose against

i mean batmans saved his life recently why cant supermans do so as well

5 Likes

@EDT How about we do opening statements first. Then we do two rounds of debate then a rebuttal?

Something like this.

EDT opening statment

CK opening stament

EDT first debate

CK first debate

EDT second debate

CK second debate

CK rebuttal

EDT rebuttal

5 Likes

That works for me. Do you want to do this in this thread or create a new thread announcing the topic and what everybody can expect?

4 Likes

I’m putting this thread on watching. I’m a fan of legacy characters, but I guess it depends on the circumstances if a certain hero should step down.

4 Likes

Outside. It isn’t even a question for me.

5 Likes