DC Daily's Final Episode: Friday, July 3rd

I really enjoyed DC Daily, best wishes to all involved with the show. Glad it will be around long enough to finish recapping all of season 2 of Harley Quinn.

9 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:Why?!

7 Likes

Well said, @YoYoFroYo!

Iā€™m a little confused how rumors and speculation donā€™t require any hard evidence but they still gain traction. I guess thatā€™s the internet for you.

Iā€™m sad DC Daily will be gone but totally understandable given what weā€™re all going through. I hope it can come back in some form down the line.

9 Likes

This does indeed make me sad. I may not watch every episode, but I enjoy the show very much. I was already familiar with Amy and Hector from the old Alpha channel where they were part of The Wednesday Club, and to be able to see them here after that channel went away was very welcome, and I definitely grew to enjoy the rest of the cast also, in all the iterations since the site began. I sincerely hope this wonā€™t be the last we see of them on DC Universe and that theyā€™re brought in for other shows and/or specials.

9 Likes

Wow, this is heartbreakingā€¦ It just leaves me speechlessā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I hope that most of the episodes will be available on DC Universe. I will make sure to tune in. Hopefully maybe in a year a 2 there will be a revival.

6 Likes

Aw manā€¦ I canā€™t believe this is happening. Well, thanks for the ride, guys, and I hope you know we appreciate everything youā€™ve done for us.

11 Likes

This is a major gut punch. I really love this show and have been burning through episodes catching up now that I have time. Thank you to the cast and crew. You guys were always a great time and Iā€™ll miss you. Hopefully weā€™ll see you in some other projects soon. The DC Universe will be a little darker in the coming weeks

11 Likes

You all will be missed!

6 Likes

Noooo! Why not keep it going as a weekly thing? This show alone was worth the subscription! Bring it back!

14 Likes

Iā€™m sad to see you go and I hope you guys come back around. :cry:

7 Likes

Wow. :sob:

What a joy it has always been watching you from the beginning @DCDaily. Very sad to see you go, but hopefully itā€™s a not final goodbye, and can turn into a see you later in some form as others have also mentioned.

Thank you very much for all the fun the hosts always brought over all the episodes and all the fun that ensued in the celebration for your 400th episode. :sunglasses: :+1:

Wishing you well for what happens next for all of you. :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

Thanks for the shows. I will miss you guys.

7 Likes

This makes me so sad. DC Daily to me is an iconic part DC Universe. New content every day of the week and encouraging me to read titles new and old Iā€™d never even heard of. Iā€™m not as active on Community big ā€œCā€, but the show was part of what made DC Universe feel like a community of fans to me, not just another streaming service. Of all the things to get cancelled, I thought this was low budget enough to be safe.

@DCDaily you will be missed. And I hope you can return.

16 Likes

Sad to hear the news, even though I didnā€™t get to watch every episode but you guys made the dc world smile! Hopefully come back in some capacity in the future and wish everyone in the cast the best of luck! :blush: :robotman_dp: :heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™m kinda shocked, I took this show for granted thinking it would always be around. Will miss you guys and looking forward to your next project!

11 Likes

This is disappointing. A big reason I subscribed to DC universe was because I loved the weekly #DCTV show on YouTube with Hector and his sayings, such as ā€œlegends of maƱanaā€. I could never get enough of that and I was excited to see more on DC universe. I am definitely sad to see DC daily go, but such is life. A big thank you to all the hosts and anyone who worked on the show!

10 Likes

So sorry to hear this. :confused:
DC Daily is one of my favorite features of this service and it was only getting better and better.
I enjoyed each member of the cast and what they all brought to the table.
Youā€™ll all be missedā€¦

9 Likes

Same. I thought DC Daily was in for the long haul. Whatever changes happened with the big budget shows, I figured comics and DC Daily were enough to keep me around. Although, to be fair, I usually just said comics because DC Daily was a given to me.

Youā€™d think that with YouTube ad revenue and them filming from home, theyā€™d be able to push through, but I guess not. :disappointed:

10 Likes

I kinda thought the same thing. Iā€™m going to miss the show.

5 Likes