DC Daily's Final Episode: Friday, July 3rd

Dear, Dear DC Universe Community,

After more than 400 episodes, DC Daily will air its final broadcast on Friday, July 3rd. This year has brought more challenges than the show could overcome. DC Daily and the Podcast crew do want to thank you, all the fans, and talent and hosts for bringing this show to life. It’s been a fun ride. Please be sure join in on Friday, July 3rd for our final episode.

Sincerely,
DC Daily

89 Likes

Thanks for everything, DC Daily. I’ll be here to see you off.

Tally ho.

41 Likes

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :sob:Please DC don’t cancel it.

38 Likes

All I can say is, A huge thank you to @DCDaily . Your work and sense of community has been awesome. Hopefully you will return in some capacity…DC Weekly perhaps?? In any case, to those both in front and behind the camera, you will be missed. The show has been a pleasure and something I looked forward to. You will be sorely missed.

57 Likes

Thankyou Tiffany, Clarke, Amy,Hector, Whitney, Sam, Samm and Harley and the crew for a great show, you guys had one heck of a run and Thankyou, you will be miss.:cry:

35 Likes

Thanks for all of the awesome content @DCDaily! Loved everything you did, and I wish all of the hosts, crew, and producers well on whatever their next project(s) are :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Nooo! This was an awesome show. Maybe it can become a weekly thing or something.

So many great memories. It amazing that they had 400 and who knows what could happen in the future. I’ll remember that first episode. All the fun show chats and comic chats (heck they’re the reason I got into comics with that Long Halloween chat way back).

Thanks to the entire DC Daily crew for all your awesome. I’ll be watching until the end.

29 Likes

So does this mean no more DC Daily weekly podcast (never liked the name of that)

7 Likes

@DCDaily You folks are awesome. I will miss all the interviews, reflections, news, breakdowns, and general DC banter you have to offer. Thank you for keeping us entertained and informed all things DC, and please do come back. Most importantly, stay safe and healthy. Much love :heart:.

19 Likes

Nooooooo!!!

:sob:

16 Likes

But…but…but we love you​:cry:

22 Likes

Aw now I’m sad! This show has been around from the beginning. I think I’ve seen almost every episode. If it is a matter of production costs, maybe the show could resume once restrictions are lifted (wishful thinking, I know). Don’t deprive the world from seeing Amy’s review of Wonder Woman 1984!

25 Likes

I honestly can’t thank the cast and crew enough for all the work and love they put into this show. I’ve loved this show since it started and watching the show quickly became something I looked forward to every day. I wish everyone the best and hope that if some iteration of it ever comes back, they get everyone they can back.

23 Likes

That is really sad to hear. One of my favorite memories was getting to be part of an episode of DC Daily. Will not be the same not being able to watch it every day. Wish everyone involved well… some great people in front of and behind the scenes of that show.

23 Likes

I wish this wasn’t the case, but I do understand that the show does cost money to produce. I wish all the hosts the best and thanks for the 400 episode ride!

12 Likes

Devastated. DC Daily alone is worth my subscription to DC Universe. I enjoy watching you talk all things DC, and even though I’ve never met you or interacted online I felt like I got to know you all very well. Best wishes and I’ll be watching until the end. Hopefully you can come back in some other format.

26 Likes

I’m sad.

I didn’t get to watch as often as I liked, but the cast was always a joy. Wish them and the crew the best of luck in future endeavors. Hope there’s a chance of a return when finances get a chance to recover.

18 Likes

I am sad that this is going. The news is full of stories today that this is just the first step in the end of DC Universe. Those of us who signed up early for this service deserve an official statement from corporate as to what is going on with a service most of us have been waiting for our entire lives for. Is DCU going away, is it merging with HBO Max, or what what is happening?? Please just tell us - your loyal fans await.

21 Likes

DC Daily canceled? Really? What is going on over there?

9 Likes

Every article that is saying DC Universe is ending is just speculating. Shows get cancelled, it happens all of the time. For some reason, there are a lot of independent media sources that like to target DC Universe and doomsay its end. At this point, I give none of those sources any merit. They’re just making bold claims for the sake of making them in hopes that they come true. Then they can all say in chorus “we told you so”. My advice is just to enjoy the app for what it is. Things will change as time passes and the app develops, but there are just as many positive developments on the app as there are unfortunate ones. Doomsayers are going to be pessimistic no matter what, just ignore them.

21 Likes