DC Daily

Hi All.
Am I the only one who wants the old format on DC Daily back?
Hit me with News and show some interviews Then hit the sofa.
Just my opinion.

Chuck.

10 Likes

Yes there us so much news to talk about and comics but now its 4 second text :frowning:

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

With the new format, especially with the news in test format, it feels like the show was taped days ago, bit today.

Sometimes it feels liked it was taped weeks ago.

1 Like

I did feel the show needed a change. It was getting a bit boring. I’m just not sure this new format is the way to go. It can feel a tad choppy when the news just pops in for a quick second then it comes back as if they’re ads instead of news.

1 Like

I agree! Plus bring back Tiffany Smith.

I also dont like rush reading the news on screen.

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t like the rush reading, Beside that I do like the couch talking. But it does make me wonder if Tiffany Smith will ever come back.

Yeah it’s there for seconds gives me a headache

Also I listen to it on car or background so I don’t know the news by images

1 Like

They’ve mentioned that Tiffany is filming a movie on Lifetime or Hallmark about the 2nd (or is it 3rd)? Royal Couple.

1 Like

How about a segment on DC Daily where they post our comments, questions and ideas?

2 Likes

Based only on what I’ve seen and no knowledge… the couch parts were always taped before hand, some a long time before it aired, some a bit closer. The set pieces suggested the different time frames. The news was done very close to air date. With Tiffany Smith leaving at least for a short term, it’s probably either a contract thing for the different actors or it’s simply a way to save money. Lots of scenes can be filmed in a shorter period of time allowing the actors to do other things (or generally get paid less depending on their contracts). All that being said, please bring back the old format or something close to it. News at the beginning gives the show a much better flow. The Sam Levine shorts were a lot of fun also, would be nice to see more of those again.

1 Like