DC Daily!

I enjoy your shows. Who are writers and of which book? It’s hard to keep up with so many .

Im stoked for Whitney Moore. Or Courtney Whitmore… lol… so cool she gets to be a character.

Go Stargirl!!

You mean what DC books they write? Only Sam Humphries has, who wrote the Green Lanterns run that’s currently available on DCU.

Can’t stand TV talk with Hector.
He pretty much gives you the whole story of what’s going to happen in whichever upcoming episode.

2 Likes

Yeah don’t know how much of that he personally rights, but they give WAY too much information.

1 Like

@scottebhoy, you’re not alone. There was a big post here a couple of days ago criticizing Hector’s penchant for spoilers, and a lot of people agreed, but it looks like the post has been removed. I guess we’re not allowed to criticize the hosts.

2 Likes

DCTV needs to go away sucks that they gave Hector that. They just need to say what show is going to be on but not give any information

1 Like

DCTV needs to go away sucks that they gave Hector that. They just need to say what show is going to be on but not give any information

1 Like

Xnam I also noticed the missing thread. Kinda weird how it’s gone

2 Likes

I’m just glad they gave the show structure as I hated the ones where they just did the round table discussion. Just a group of people talking about a comic book or a movie that been out for years. I do that with my own friends who read comics( and some who don’t read them and don’t cares lol) . I don’t want watch others do it…though the new set up I like. I get my new, what’s going on with tv which is ok as I watch the shows first so don’t spoiled it for me , an artist or writer comes by, and then the round table. Plus I love Tiffany as she is beautiful as I could watch her anytime…plus Harley on there too as she looks like a female Kevin lol. Girl looks just like her daddy .

1 Like