DC Daily Schedule 7/15/19 – 7/20/19: SDCC, Here We Come!

DC Daily is ramping up behind the scenes to bring you the best in DC discussion and highlights, as well as gathering the crew for a little event we like to call, San Diego Comic-Con!

Dig that bonus Saturday episode:

7/15 – Francis Manapul Teaches Us How to Paint the Flash
7/16 – Young Justice S3 E15 “Leverage”
7/17 – SDCC Preview Show
7/18 – Coverage from SDCC
7/19 – Coverage from SDCC
7/20 – Coverage from SDCC (special Saturday episode)

If you can’t make it to sunny California, don’t worry- DC Daily has got you covered! Will you be joining us out there in Television Land? Let us know what you’re the most excited to see!

21 Likes

Looks like a great schedule! Excited to see the Francis Manapul thing. I’ve been reading some of his stuff recently, and he’s quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

5 Likes

Did Sam Humphries sneak a tally ho in HQ #63? I groaned and then laughed. Damn it, Sam.

3 Likes

Glad to see DC Daily will be giving so much coverage. Looking forward to what we will find out there.

5 Likes

Comic-Con coverage *and the first-ever weekend episode … we do not deserve this show

3 Likes

Looking forward to the SDCC coverage the most, and I hope the DC Collectibles booth gets ample exposure.

Most of the YouTube channels that cover toy/collectible news from SDCC rarely do DC Collectibles justice. Jim Fletcher is a treasure and always fun to watch, but many interviewers clearly have no idea what he’s talking about and to them he’s seemingly just a mark to check off on their brown nosing list.

DC Daily interviewers however do know their stuff and deserve more time with Jim than anyone else by an absolutely huge margin.

Here’s Jim in the wild. Observe his choice fashion:

4 Likes

I really hope we get to see some footage from Titans Season 2, as well as our first looks of the Wilson family!

2 Likes

Totally Stoked for Any & All Coverage from SDCC! Bring it on! Will be watching from TV land & scouring the interwebs to get all that I can from my couch in rural IL :woman_superhero:

4 Likes

How do we watch it?

1 Like

Great question, @GreenQueen! DC Daily is available right through the DC Universe app, so you can tune in and watch on any compatible device. :slight_smile: I hope this helps!

4 Likes

May I suggest fan meet-ups for beers during SDCC?

4 Likes

I’ll be riveted in Television Land. Especially for that bonus episode

1 Like

Very excited for the DC Daily episodes! See you all there!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear what is coming from SDCC

1 Like

What time does DC daily come on?

1 Like

Usually around 6 pm

Look at News page

There is a DC Daily section, toward the top.

Which lists latest DC Daily episodes available

2 Likes

I will be at SDCC all 5 days and cant wait to see what DC has planned

1 Like

Nice👍🏻

1 Like

Hope we get something big from it