UPDATE! DC Daily Returns January 16th!

Update: Aaaand we’re back! Catch our first episode of 2020 right here! :partying_face:

Hey everyone!

We here at DC Daily hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and are having an awesome new year so far!

We’re getting ready to start filming again soon and will be back with more DC Daily shows on Thursday, January 16th!

UPDATE: It’s almost the 16th, which means we’ll be back tomorrow!

Here’s what you have to look forward to:

1/16: Welcome Back show
1/17: Harley Quinn Catch-Up show

We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Let us know what you’re looking forward to in the comments below!

47 Likes

Hoping for more oral history/mini-docuseries spinoffs! Those have been fantastic!

Also: if y’all are ready for more trivia heat, I’m ready to go.

16 Likes

Looking forward to having you guys back! :grinning:

6 Likes

Oh. I thought you guys would be back today since the holidays are over. Even Colbert and Fallon are back tonight.

4 Likes

Same here, thought it would be back today, but glad to know they’ll be back soon enough!

Well deserved time off!

5 Likes

Wow! All Of You @ DC Daily Are Great! Can’t Wait For Matt Reeves’ The Batman, w/Robert Pattinson & Zoe Kravitz, As Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle, Next Year (NEXT, NEXT SUMMER)!! Coming Broom! Speaking Of Can’t Wait, I’m Looking Forward To Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore! It Would Be Nice, If All The Fans Could Choose To Be, For Fun, On Team Clarke Wolfe, Or Team Whitney Moore! I’d Like To Be On Team Whitney Moore! My Younger Brother, Ryan, Could Be On Team Clarke Wolfe! DC Daily, Please Bring Back Brian Tong, And Pleeeeease Recruit Sabrina Shimada!

6 Likes

For Good Luck! On The Upcoming Chinese New Year!

1 Like

I’d love to see more in-depth spotlights. The Andrea Romano episodes were amazing.

13 Likes

I love DC Daily!!! I have finally started reading comics on the app. I credit Amy and Hector for that!!!

Can not wait to see what you all have cooking for 2020!!!

9 Likes

Thursday seems like an odd day to return lol. Just curious, why not on a Monday? (13th or 20th)?

1 Like

ooh can’t wait to see what’s new in the set background, and of course the cast and crew, always awesome

happy new decade DC Daily :clinking_glasses: :poisonivy_hqas:

2 Likes

DC Daily is prepping for some extra special, unannounced stuff that will be taking focus off of the daily show for just a few days :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Oooo, this sounds well worth the wait! Thank you for the update.

4 Likes

Woo-hoo! Can’t wait for great interviews and BTS content.

2 Likes

Awesome can’t wait for the return.

1 Like

Can’t wait. More mini-docu’s would be awesome.

2 Likes

Super ready for DC Daily to return. Interviews, Book Club, the cooking show, everything.

1 Like

Looking forward DC Daily’s return. Can’t wait to see more interviews, special guests, reviews of original shows, and seeing the cast talking about everything DC. Hope we will get another MetaMadhouse this year.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update! I’ve missed y’all! I need my DC Daily dose of fun and excitement. Looking forward to Jan. 16th! :harleyquinn_hqas:

1 Like

I was getting worried, I figured it would have been back yesterday. It’s been two weeks and I need my fix of Clarke, Hector, Amy, Samm, Whitney and Sam. And Echo, Harley and Tiffany on occasion.

4 Likes