📬 DC Daily Podcast Mailbag: What Character Would Host the Best Zoom Dance Party? 📬

It’s time for the DC Daily Podcast to open another batch of your letters, otherwise known as the DC Daily Podcast Mailbag! This is where we ask you to send in your thoughts and feelings about upcoming discussions for a chance to be featured on the 'cast!*

This week, the DC Daily Podcast crew wants to know: What superhero or villain would host the best Zoom dance party? They would either be the host or the DJ…what kind of music would they play? Who excels at making a party happen in the virtual sphere?

To hear if your last comments were featured, be sure to check out the latest episode on your friendly local podcast provider. And of course, if you have any questions for DC Daily, let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to tackle them! :mailbox_with_mail:

10 Likes

I have to go with Vibe. Not sure what he would play, but I’d trust him to put together an awesome playlist.

13 Likes

Oracle I feel like she could set up zoom and manage to get it to work really well

7 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and say beast boy ( though specifically new 52/rebirth), and he would definitely be host.

6 Likes

Music Meister for DJ.
download
All the hits to get you movin’… though you probably wouldn’t have a choice anyways. :laughing:

9 Likes

Professor Zoom would have to be good at it, right?

10 Likes

I’d have to go with Japan’s Super Young Team. After all, they are the protagonists of “Final Crisis Aftermath: Dance.”

And now, my question for you:

What alternate superhero identity did Booster Gold adopt in the series 52?

Answer: Supernova

5 Likes

I’d have Cyborg DJ us…after all, he must have access to ALL the songs.

8 Likes

Kara - Running a 24 hour Opposite Direction marathon. :headphones::woman_singer::musical_note:

6 Likes

I think Flash because he would just keep going non stop​:grin:

5 Likes

Cliff Steele aka Robotman! :robotman_dp:

6 Likes

I’d like to be apart of a Flash family Zoom session where they all have bad internet connections.

5 Likes

Have to go with Cyborg

3 Likes

Music Meister would know exactly how to rock a Zoom dance party…:raised_hands:

3 Likes

I would say Barbara Gordon from Burnsides. She would play all the songs to keep you moving!

5 Likes

I feel like Mr. Mxyzptlk come really push the boundaries of the zoom experience. Beast Boy and Cyborg from Teen Titans Go! are pretty obvious choices. I think Swamp Thing may be the only one with the potential to bring snacks, but I could be wrong. All of the women who have ever fought Batman or fought alongside Batman have had some pretty sweet moves.

6 Likes

I’d force Batman to do it just because I really want to know what his taste in music is like. I could see it being like a Death Metal deal, but I could also see him being really uppity about Jazz or Classical music. At the very least, it would be entertaining to seem him in that position.

3 Likes

I’m going to go meta and say Melissa Benoist and Tara Strong would host awesome Zoom dance parties. I think they would bring the right energy to the event. I also think they would both dress up for the party.

4 Likes

I would have too say Batgirl or Joker with crowbar can’t decide.

4 Likes

Scarface with a Tommy gun… he’ll make anyone dance. Haha

5 Likes