đź“« DC Daily Podcast Mailbag: The Real Worlds: DC Universe- Who Would Be The First To Get On Everyone's Nerves? đź“«

It’s time for the DC Daily Podcast to open another batch of your letters, otherwise known as the DC Daily Podcast Mailbag :mailbox_with_mail:! This is where we ask you to send in your thoughts and feelings about upcoming discussions for a chance to be featured on the 'cast!

This is the not true story, of seven DC heroes and villains, picked to live in a house, work together, and have their lives taped. Find out what happens, when people/aliens/anthropomorphic being stop being polite, and start getting real …The Real World: DC Universe!

Aside from being a show we all must see IMMEDIATELY, who do you think would be the first to get on everyone’s nerves or drive people insane in this VERY plausible scenario? Let us know in the comments below, and you just might have your comment featured on the DC Daily Podcast!

To hear if your last comments were featured, be sure to check out the latest episode on your friendly local podcast provider. And of course, if you have any questions for DC Daily, let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to tackle them.

6 Likes

From our new Scooby Doo! Team Ups:
Raven’s Uncle - Myron the Mildly Irritating!

5 Likes

Oh man, take your pick. Guy Gardner, Booster Gold, or Plastic Man ( he would get into some inappropriate shenanigans)

2 Likes

Reminds me of robot chicken short

2 Likes

Gonna go with Batman. While we mostly know him as a founding member of the Justice League, let’s face it, his relationships with the team and groups outside his family in general have always been rocky.

Batman would be the first one that would be evicted out of the house after a a group vote.

1 Like

I love Batman, and he’d be great to have around if someone was mugging you in Gotham City, but I’ve got to imagine he would be a terrible housemate.

3 Likes

I’m thinking Flash. All that time spent cooped up would go even slower for him, and he’d probably get bored a lot faster than anyone else

2 Likes

Jason Todd, Guy Gardner, G’nort, Larfleez, or Ambush Bug

4 Likes

Martian Manhunter - He eats all the Chocos even though someone else’s name is on them.
Ambush Bug - Takes the testimonials way too seriously. Constantly pulling stunts to get more screentime.
Lex Luthor - Duh.
The Joker - Pulls a bunch of “pranks” on other cast members. The laughter is not reciprocated.
Red Hood - If you put him in a house with Joker, chaos WILL ensue.

3 Likes

This might be a bit of a hot take but Hal Jordan seems to be an annoying narcissist

2 Likes

Can you imagine having your ear chewed off at super speed by the Flash? All that pent up energy would have to get out. He’s also arguably the most social of the JL (just look how often he stops to talk to civilians), so this would drive him insane.

2 Likes

The worst would be the Riddler, anything you say to him will always be retorted with a Riddle. That would get really old, really fast

4 Likes

Self serious, BILLIONAIRE, Rich kid, who thinks he knows more than everyone else…I’d rather quarantine in a studio apartment than Wayne Manor

3 Likes

I cant imagine having to be in the same place with Mad Hatter. The constant Alice in Wonderland talk in that voice would get on everyones nerves.

1 Like

Harley and Riddler annoy me when there’s no confinement involved. But Mr. Freeze seems like a pretty cool guy.

Killer Croc. Could you imagine using the same kitchen and bathroom as that guy?

1 Like

Blue Beetle and Firestorm would constantly be talking to themselves and it would annoy everyone so bad and they would eventually snap and yell “All right! What the heck are you talking about anyway?”
Alternatively:
Superman burning out all the sunlight-simulator lightbulbs
Beast Boy just being there.
Or, the best one:
“Raven! I told you to get out of there!” “I’m meditating.” “In the bathroom!” “Where else am I supposed to get privacy?”

1 Like

Matter Eating Lad would be awful. There would be nothing left in the house. Bouncing Boy would get annoying quickly. Lobo would not be fun for the guests but would probably bring huge ratings.

1 Like

Well let’s set the parameters of who is in the house, I’m going to run with a Harley Quinn cast house:

1. Harley
  2. Ivy
  3. Kiteman (you think after “The Kiss” he wasn’t going to make the cast?)
  4. Commissioner Gordon (alky version)
  5. Bane
  6. The Joker
  7. Dr. Psycho
  8. Batman
  9. Robin
  10. Clayface

Now that would be a Real World: DC Universe that would get so interesting to watch and I think Robin would win for being the most annoying the quickest (but they are all annoying in their own special ways).

For myself, it would be Damien Wayne. He’s the only one in the Batclan to have a personality worse than his father. Batman may be gruff or blunt, but you know he means well. And he does have a sense of humor, but it’s very dry and sarcastic. Sure, he is a know it all, but 9 times out of 10, he’s right.

Damien is insulting, rude, heartless and brags about being raised by an assassin gang. He reacts first, doesn’t bother to ask later, and then refuses to apologize.

I’d rather room with the faceless Joker. At least he’s good for a laugh.

2 Likes