đź“« DC Daily Podcast Mailbag: The Great Justice League Bake-Off! đź“«

It’s time for the DC Daily Podcast to open another batch of your letters, otherwise known as the DC Daily Podcast Mailbag :mailbox_with_mail:! This is where we ask you to send in your thoughts and feelings about upcoming discussions for a chance to be featured on the 'cast!

This week, we’re imagining The Great Justice League Bake-Off hitting television: Members of the Justice League and Justice League Dark must compete against each other in a no-holds barred baking contest. The stakes are high! What are our character’s “Show Stoppers”? Are they a success?

Let us know in the comments below, and you just might have your comment featured on the DC Daily Podcast!

To hear if your last comments were featured, be sure to check out the latest episode on your friendly local podcast provider. And of course, if you have any questions for DC Daily, let us know in the comments below and we’ll do our best to tackle them.

5 Likes

Swamp thing can bring a tropical flavor to his bakes, want pineapple boom let me just pull it off my elbow, oh we want apple pie bam grab this shiny Granny Smith off my back. I’d imagine he’d make a fruit pound cake that would give you the trip of your life.

3 Likes

According to DC Daily’s own Sam Humphries, Jessica Cruz got really good at baking during her 3 years in solitude. She’s got this.

Of course, nobody’s got Martha Kent beat when it comes to pie, and Superman’s got to know the recipe by heart. When it comes to heat, Clark’s vision is always precise.

2 Likes

Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing would be unbeatable as far as fresh fruits and vegetables. And since I’m vegetarian, I’d be thrilled to have them supplying the food. I also trust Ivy, because she will see that I truly care about the plants.

2 Likes

I think Alfred might be the culinary master of the DC Universe. He has to have perfected his cooking after all these years taking care of Bruce. So, with the other suggestion, I can see Alfred, Ivy, and Swampy being the perfect trio in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Interesting. @Mr.marooned Have you been baking & making anything lately?

1 Like