DC Daily episode order

This for the DCU staff I guess, would it be possible to have the episodes on the DC Daily page run in reverse order from latest on down? Because it’s a little annoying having to scroll through dozens of episodes to the newest one, especially if I missed a bunch that week and I’m on a binge:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/dc-daily/151/season-1

If they’re always sorted with the latest episodes on top, that would be wonderful! Thanks!

4 Likes

Mae…I agree

1 Like

Typically, whenever I check the News section they have the latest 7-ish DC Daily episodes right at the top.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Mae! I just checked out my own list by looking at the Movies & TV section and saw it was sorted by most recent episode (Episode 72). What section are you looking at that it reverses the order? We’ll make sure and pass it along.

1 Like

Hey @Applejack, I’m usually watching it via the website, the link is in my original post. If you go there, at the top will be Episode 1, so you need to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the recent episodes.

on the Videos page, Browse All and then click DC Daily, takes you to the master list of all episodes in ascending order … same link in Mae’s op

wow, 72 shows, what a treat

1 Like

The section for DC Daily in the News section only shows the last five or six, so if you skip too many and need to catch up, which I often do, that’s what I was talking about by going to the main DC Daily page.

Yeah, it’s six in the News section. I watch DC Daily daily, but for people that do skip weeks, I understand it would be a little bothersome to have to scroll all the way to the bottom. It’s the same problem I have whenever I want to read comic series all the way at the bottom of the comics page. I would rather they listed pages instead. So you could go to the last page of episodes instead of having to scroll down. It should still be listed in order from the first episode to the last, but that way you could skip all the way to whatever page you left off on.

1 Like

It’d also be cool if you could sort content by date added or most popular like on YouTube.

2 Likes

It could just be a sorting option for all the things, yeah.

@Mae, I see what you’re saying from that link in your original post - I’ll definitely pass that on :slight_smile:

2 Likes