DC Daily Canceled

This show is the best part of DC Universe! I learned so much! I finally saw a group of people that looked and sounded like me and my friends. This is a travesty! Please #SaveDCDaily

4 Likes

Could we atleast get DC weekly?

6 Likes

Why is DC Daily being cancelled? I mostly watch it for the interviews…I saw at one point they wanted more Anchors I think. I want to do it. It looks fun.

5 Likes

Sadly, yes :frowning:

The last episode airs on July 3rd.

3 Likes

Interviews and TV Discussions but yeah. I liked it.

1 Like

I would have totally done that. I am a huge nerd. And also it would have been cool to work for DC. Maybe I can do it with my new Character I want add into the DC comics…

1 Like

Okay… who wants more DC Daily? How do we petition for the show to continue? We need some heroes to step up and save the show.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, petitions are against DCU community guidelines, but that doesn’t mean you can’t rally some people together elsewhere.

5 Likes

It is soooo unfortunate. DC Daily is soooo special. The recent documentary about the artist Jorge Jimenez really hit me hard that this is exceptional content being produced by this little show. Really really super wow. And the entire cast and crew are amazing. I wish there was some way the fans could help support them. My whole family feels so bad for all of them. We are hoping for more.

3 Likes

That’s sucks I like dc daily. A lot of good info and they bring a lot of comics I would not know about. Sad to see it go

4 Likes

I am saddened by this news. Since none of my friends are really into DC the way I am, this show kind of filled that void for me. I understand that funding is tough during this pandemic but we need to stand up and somehow bring this show back! #SaveDCDaily

5 Likes

I’ve listened to a good amount of podcasts/ internet shows about comics and nothing compares to the personalities, banter/discussions and straight up positivity that this show brings. I never thought i would love this show as much as I do now when I first started watching. Such a bummer that it’s ending, but pleeeease tell me there’s something else in the works! #savedcdaily

2 Likes

Dude, totally agree with the whole “friends not being nearly as into DC as me.” Well put. It did feel a void.

3 Likes

If you need a DC friend. I am here. I have a hige collections of movies and tv shows you wouldnt believe. Even funny commercial if youre up for it message me here . Batman out