DC Daily: After Party

250px-DC_Daily_logo
Any time a show end, there would be after party with cast and crew. :clinking_glasses::champagne: So for us fans, let’s keep this thread going, by sharing our favorite thing about DC Daily.:slightly_smiling_face:
I remember when I first watch the show, I wasn’t a fan at first, then it grew on me, I wanted more, so I kept coming back to the show, and just love it!Tiffany Smith was a great host, I enjoy hearing what Hector has to say about the new episode. It was alot of fun to watch.:slightly_smiling_face: I’ll be adding more later.

5 Likes

In honor of DC Daily, I’ve decided to put on & listen to the Batman 1989 Soundtrack Score by Danny Elfman. I just finished watching the last episode, and as I work in the office I will reminisce the many good memories of the series. One can only hope they will make a new series. Perhaps called New DC Daily. A possible rebirth? One can only hope. I will say that now I’m inspired to make a YouTube channel talking & interviewing with various DC Fans & hopefully DC Talent in the near future.

4 Likes

For me, my favorite moment is a conversation between @HectorIsFunny1 and Devan Long (Flex Mentallo) back in Ep 181 where they’re discussing “the flex” amongst other topics. I’ve rewatched this interview several times and it has me nearly in tears from laughing every… single… time. :rofl: Check it out if you missed it the first time around!

4 Likes

The show was a blast. At first it was cool but never thought I’d get into it. At the start of DCU they were still growing in content so and I didn’t read comics yet so I gave episode 2 shot. Got hooked. It was an awesome™. I would always comment in the thread. As I’ve mentioned before they got me into comics with the Batman long Halloween episode. Sad to see it go but hope by when things are better we get a DC Daily Rebirth of something sort. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

I really enjoyed how each of the cast member’s added their own special element to the show, which made it very enjoyable to watch!!!

2 Likes

My favorite thing about the show was that it’s been part of my morning not routine, I would watch it each morning before I started work. I don’t know what I’m going to do now! My favorite moment was when my question was asked to April from Doom Patrol. Also, the Batman 89 Pizza Party, which I’m gutted has been taken off the service!

2 Likes

I loved the show. You all were great. Thank you all for teaching me about new comics. None of my friends are into comics so I felt alone except when watching you all so thank you.

1 Like

i was a sporadic DC Daily watcher, but i LOVED knowing it was there when i had the time, and i will miss all of the hosts, the goofiness, the knowledge i was dished, and the fun of it all. Thanks for all you have done and shared, and good luck, we’ll see you all elsewhere soon we hope!

Fare thee well

1 Like