DC Crossovers

I’m interested in finding DC crossovers with different shows/comics, for example I have Image and DC’s Spawn and Batman comic book (I have no idea how I got this, I bought a grab bag of comics for a dollar and there were about six comics, including the Spawn and Batman one, but all were pretty good) or the Scooby-Doo meets Batman or the Harley Quinn Archie series. What’ve you got?

2 Likes

Yes! There are so many great cross-overs:
Green Lantern & Star Trek
Green Lantern & Planet of the Apes
Batman & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Injustice vs Masters of the Universe
Batman & Elmer Fudd

Just to name a few

4 Likes

There are the dc/marvel ones, but those are pretty hard to find.
@crockett333 said most of the ones I could think of for right now, but along with the Elmer Fudd/Batman one, there are other looney tunes and dc crossovers (such as joker and Daffy Duck or lex Luthor and porky pig). And there are Hannah-Barbara/Dc crossovers, such as Deathstroke/Yogi Bear and supersons/Dyno Mutt and Blue Falcon.

4 Likes

As I recall, there are several Batman/Predator books out there, as well as a Superman/Terminator crossover. Their actual names escape me at the moment, but they shouldn’t be too hard to find.

3 Likes

Batman / Shadow crossovers are out there. See the original pulp hero the Shadow that inspired Batman.

4 Likes

I always loved crossover stories. I miss the days when DC and Marvel could set aside differences and get along long enough for a great story.

On my shelf, I have all the tpb collecting all of those stories. They released 4 trades (DC/Marvel crossover classics).

Vol 4 has the Darkseid vs Galactus story from John Byrne. Galactus comes to consume Apokolips, and Darkseid isn’t having it. Nuff said.

Vol 3 has the Batman/Spider-Man crossover where Joker teams with then comes to blows with Carnage.
It’s as awesome as it sounds.

Separately, there was the DC vs Marvel crossover that was collected in a now out if print tpb. Fun stories, if you don’t take them too seriously (the main 5 outcomes were decided by a fan vote, so don’t be upset when Wolverine beats Lobo).

Recently, Gail Simone wrote a Wonder Woman/Conan crossover that was so good I consider it canon.

But far and away my favorite is JLA/Avengers. 4 issues jam packed with so many dream moments I couldn’t list them all here. It’s fantastic.

5 Likes