DC creations

I make DC things, I want to make movie stuff. Just throwing up my site, my newest work, and hoping. If anything, I’m sharing it with other fans :slight_smile: <3

https://josephkucej.carbonmade.com/

27 Likes

I will check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, you made that? Boy howdy, The Riddler said it best: “Now THAT’S impressive!” Nicely done!

3 Likes

Very good design. What material did you use for the helmet?

2 Likes

Wait a minute, so that’s where my helmet went! Come back to me, my helmet!

2 Likes

that is awsome.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I’m good at making cosplays, but I don’t sell.

2 Likes

umm dude…THAT IS DOPE! crazy amazing man! Keep it up and keep sharing !!! :smiley:

3 Likes

and are you selling any of those??? I’m sorry but I instantly just fell in love with that helmet…I think it’s beautiful that you have the skill to replicate something to this degree. It’s awesome

2 Likes

Daaang! That’s incredible. I think I just spent a full 20 minutes just staring at it.

3 Likes

To say that’s superb is an understatement, @josephkucej.HalJordan :o Always amazed by how talented everyone is on here, and so honored that you’re so willing to share with us!

3 Likes

@josephkucej.HalJordan
:astonished::astonished::astonished: This. Is. AMAZING!!! And thanks for sharing all of the images of the process.
Just looking at the final picture, I might’ve sworn you’d just went and bought that from somewhere. The detail and overall look of this is out of this world!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! It took me a while to find the post again after I made it. But I modeled it in 3d,/Mara, then printed the pieces, combined them. Went over it with platter, sanded, a filler primer and sanded , repeated the primer sanding about 10 times, painted it chrome gold, then clear coated over it 3 times. Recently I’ve added foam to the inside so it fits super snug, should the need to wear it every arise :wink: I’ve got a few other projects in on my website, and I’ll happy to hear from you all!

3 Likes

@KittyKrawler @MissInkBlot ^

2 Likes

MIND BLOWN.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Was able to check out your portfolio, @josephkucej.HalJordan - it’s incredible, seeing the pictures as you go through the process of creating everything (I’ve always wondered what the process itself looks like for such, so I’m like a kid in a candy store looking through the pictures lol). Wow! And the way you cover more than one genre is fantastic! Do you have a favorite so far of the projects on your site? I’m kind of curious which took you longest, too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude this is AWESOME! You have some serious skill!

1 Like

How much for the helmet??? name your price!!!

@don-el check my website and message me