DC Connect #16 - Available Now!

This November, there will be plenty for DC and super hero fans to be thankful for and DC CONNECT #16 has the 411 on what’s in store heading into the holiday season!

Spotlighting the upcoming Batman: One Dark Knight miniseries written and drawn by JOCK, this issue also includes first details on fantastic DC comic books and publishing events!

Click this link to check out DC Connect #16 for FREE!

What are you most looking forward to in November? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

6 Likes

As Two-Face said in Batman Forever, “Let’s see…”

• Wonder Woman: Evolution #1
  • Mister Miracle: The Great Escape
  • Dr. Fate guest-starring in The Flash #776
  • Superman: Son of Kal-El 2021 Annual
  • Justice League Dark 2021 Annual
  • More of: Aquaman/Green Arrow: Deep Target, Deathstroke Inc, (#3’s main cover is rad!) and Wonder Girl
  • Gen13: Starting Over Deluxe Edition (comes out in January, but I’ll count it anyway, since it was solicited in DCC #16)
4 Likes

As someone that is just now reading Future State as it continues to land here on DCUI allow me to ask a dumb question - WHAT!?!

How have I missed the fact that Future State is still in progress and that there have already been SIX books in this series so far? Can’t wait to see what this is all about and love that it’s still going 11 months later!

Future State - Gotham #7

4 Likes

All sounds awesome™:+1:

1 Like

Why is DC now doing the Batfamily annuals while a non-related Batfamily event is going on?

1 Like

Do you have any idea where all the other DC titles have disappeared to for this particular month that DC connect 16 is highlighting? Where is Flash, Green Lanterns, Teen Titans, regular Justice League etc, it’s all missing here?

2 Likes

They were all in the issue (especially Justice League, as it’s November issue has a nifty Yanick Paquette cover).

Is it not loading right for you?

2 Likes

The only title missing that I saw was Blue and Gold and that makes me a sad panda.

1 Like

That’s the second time I’ve looked and I’m not seeing the Brazilian Wonder Woman, I’m not seeing Green Lanterns, I’m not saying Flash and the only Justice League I’m seeing is a reprint volume except for Justice League Dark.

I’ll go look at third time. Is it after all the graphic novel announcements?

2 Likes

Oh there’s everything else after the graphic novels, whew

2 Likes

Ah! You found them, hurray! :partying_face:

Look, John McClane is even chiming in:

2 Likes