Free Monthly Magazine With the Inside Scoop on Upcoming DC Comic Books, Collected Editions and Original Graphic Novels Returns to Participating Comic Book Stores Tuesday, June 29
On Tuesday, June 29, comic book fans can get the latest dish on what’s to come from DC when DC CONNECT, the monthly previews magazine, arrives in participating comic book stores.
Initially available online, this print version will give fans all the great tools to know what to order from their local comic book stores, including breathtaking cover art, preview pages from upcoming stories, behind-the-scenes looks at projects in development, and more!
The debut issue spotlights some of DC’s hottest titles and events arriving in September,
- Batman: Fear State, including I Am Batman #1, by John Ridley and Olivier Coipel
- Deathstroke, Inc., written by Joshua Williamson (Infinite Frontier, The Flash) with art by Howard Porter
- Aquaman: The Becoming, a six-issue monthly limited series from Future State: Aquaman
writer Brandon Thomas, with art by Diego Olortegui and Wade Von Grawbadger
- A Black Manta six-issue monthly limited series from Bitter Root writer Chuck Brown and
artist Valentine De Landro
- Milestone Compendium One, a softcover collection with more than 1,300 pages of classic Milestone stories, collecting the debut story arcs of Blood Syndicate, Hardware, Static, Icon, Xombi and Shadow Cabinet from the original Milestone creative team
- Are You Afraid of Darkseid?, a prestige format anthology of scary stories from across the
DC Universe, just in time for Halloween (on sale October 5)
- Special Batman Day versions of:
o Batman: The World
o Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #1
o Batman – Knightwatch/Bat-Tech Special Edition #1
DC CONNECT will still be available in its digital format and this issue can be viewed on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE; or downloaded in PDF format at DC CONNECT #14 | DC.
What are you most excited for in this issue of DC Connect? Let us know in the comments!