DC Community: The New Frontier

Happy :dc: Anniversary! Anyway, as Juri said, there arecways to limit who you interact with on Discord, so you don’t hear from scammers.

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @Reaganfan78 :cake: :tada:

6 Likes

Happy anniversary, @Reaganfan78! With trivia officially concluded in the community, I thought I’d update my profile status in your honor.

6 Likes

Thankyou so much everybody, I really appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @Reaganfan78!!

6 Likes

Just so I’m clear. Everything in the community is going to be removed and none of the things we posted will be avail online anymore?

6 Likes

Correct — you’ll have until September 2nd to preserve anything you want saved from the site, as it will no longer be available once the site shuts down completely on that date.

6 Likes

Thank you! That was going to be my other question lol

5 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Reaganfan78 :tada:

3 Likes

Wish downloading it onto my PC wasn’t required.

5 Likes

I was able to download it to my phone. It’s not as good as PC and I feel like it’s more cluttered, but I can still do it.

6 Likes

The request archive or saving threads as pdfs?

5 Likes

The request archive. I can’t save entire threads without my computer, but if I want to save small little moments I can just take a screenshot.

4 Likes

I mean it would use too much memory either way

5 Likes

Setting up shop on Trivia Tuesday and Ask The Question in the new community before the grand opening in a couple days. Hope to see you all there.

10 Likes

I’m pondering if I should continue posting to my threads here (Pop Culture Fight Club and so on) once the Discord Server launches or simply post to the new server.

6 Likes

Where in the server will that be?

3 Likes

Do both

4 Likes

They’ll each have their own dedicated sections. You can’t miss them!

3 Likes