DC Community: The New Frontier

I am going to be there. I got a title of the best to defend. My record for wins in a row is going to stand for a long time.

14 Likes

who’s scion9313?

7 Likes

for those who want to know, my discord name is alexisskrull1978

Everywhere other than here i’m known as AlexisSkrull, but dropped it when I joined here lol.

10 Likes
10 Likes

I thought so but it’s a nitro/paid feature

8 Likes

i think its just multiple profile pics that are Nitro only, i have a server nickname for multiple channels.

12 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

8 Likes

hes normally in the superboy thread on here

8 Likes

thanks

8 Likes

For anyone who wants it, I am SurfingRef82 on the discord thingy. Now my 40 year old brain needs to figure out how to navigate it lol

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: I wasn’t super active here for long periods of time but I got to participate in some fun activities! :sparkling_heart: Looking forward to the discord server!

17 Likes

From a business perspective, it’s a logical choice to move the DC Community to a system like Discord. I can’t say that I’ve been the most active community member here, but it’s been a real treat to come on here with everyone, and it’s going to be sad to see this page shut down.

That said, I’ll see y’all on Discord this July! Username’s “batman0803_” for any and all interested parties :wink:

16 Likes

Yikes. :grimacing: I juuuuuuuust missed this. I’ll be sure to adjust over the summer. :grin::wave::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome back to the community, @Deelbeson! :hugs::purple_heart:

9 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

C’mon over to the new server err’body! :smiley:

13 Likes

And I didn’t have to pay them to do that. Hooray free labor!

12 Likes

He means that… umm… figuratively?

12 Likes

Kind of a silly Q @Jitsu but are our custom emotes moving over to the server?

15 Likes

Not a silly question!

Yes, we’ll have our custom emojis, and custom stickers. We’re planning to add more as well!

18 Likes