DC Community Survey: We Want Your Feedback!

I like the private focus group or maybe a board of advisers to provide feedback on both the DC Community and DCUI offerings and features. I’m still looking for an improved search feature in DCUI

@Jitsu @Alec.Holland

5 Likes

I don’t know anyone in the community who fits that criteria, but for the sake of the question, yes. :smile:

(You do not constantly post things in the wrong area, your topics, polls, and gifs are great, and you’re certainly not boring! You’re a great member of the community; don’t be too hard on yourself. :muscle:)

9 Likes

Survey taken.

5 Likes

Heck yeah, much appreciated!

5 Likes

Hey friends! We’re shooting for about 10 more responses for the survey–if you haven’t completed it yet, please do! Your honest feedback is super important!

6 Likes

I’ve completed the survey.
I would like to add that as a former UK resident, now living in Australia since 2017. I’m having to access the Community via a VPN. (I’ve been told that the website is hopefully going worldwide, but there is some ‘red tape’ to cut through… Starts wondering how red tape stops a website that is partly available via a worldwide app from being fully accessible, hmmm, is there some kind of exclusivity content issue at work here??? Must contact the JLA for guidance. “Hey Yo, Supes! Got a question for ya.”)

Whilst it isn’t too much of an issue using a VPN, I do feel that I’m accessing something illegally! So please don’t forget that there is a huge world of DC Fans, outside of the Good Ole USA, that is possibly waiting to join this community legally, (checks over shoulder to make sure Batman and Robin aren’t around…)

6 Likes

Fair question! The short answer is: lots of red tape.

The long(er) answer is that the web portal for this lovely community site is tied to registration on the DCUI app. Because the DCUI app is, in very many cases, a paid service app, there are a lot of small details (most of which involve currency exchanges), that slow the process down of launching the app and community site worldwide.

To this point, let me assure you that we never forgot this! But, like I said above, it’s taking some time. We can’t wait to see more friendly faces from around the world! And don’t worry, Batman and Robin are probably busy doing something more…dangerous :wink:

4 Likes

I took the survey recently, and I too think it would be great to revive the community hero package program. I have been disappointed for not having gotten one. I don’t mean to sound selfish, but it would mean a lot to me. Am I being selfish?

5 Likes

It hadn’t even crossed my mind that currency exchanges would be a factor in this. I’m very much looking forward to the expansion!

4 Likes

Selfish? Nah!

Give this fan some swag, DC peeps!

6 Likes

Thank you. I think I’m just a little concerned because so many others have gotten such cool items. If I ever do get a Community Hero package, I’m afraid by that time, all the cool stuff will be given away and I’ll wind up with scraps.

5 Likes

I can promise you if DC send you something it won’t be scrap, from what I see when fans post pictures and got one myself, they always send a nice and cool stuff like comics, posters and any DC stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i did it:)

5 Likes

It’s good to know, but I have seen several of these packages from others and they have gotten stuff like action figures, statues, and one even got a Wonder Woman figure autographed by her voice actor. I can never expect to get anything that substantial or cool.

3 Likes