DC Community Project: Website Character Page

After looking into it a bit more, I noticed that the character page on the DC website was missing a plethora of characters. As you all know, it’s important for as many characters as possible (if not all) to be represented so that everyone can A. show off their favorite heroes, B. allow for discourse about those heroes, and C. give creatives ideas for off-site Fan Fiction (Reddit, Personal Blogs, etc.)

I am putting the idea out there for DC to allow for the community (all of us) to help fill in the missing gaps of the character page to allow for a more complete experience for its viewers and to help further the knowledge of DC fans by displaying more content for readers to consume/study at their own free will. This is just an idea to help out DC and improve the website to allow it to be more accessible for users looking for information on their heroes. Vote below and let me know!

Is this something you would participate in?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

@moderators is this something we can do? If not, could we make it so that it is something we could do?

3 Likes

I didn’t know we could @ the moderators lol so thanks @Jurisdiction!

@moderators, I don’t mean to step on any toes or anything like that, but I have a lot of ideas that I think would help A. Boost membership in the community, B. Make the community an overall happier and more positive experience, and C. Give us more fun things to do to increase time spent on the site and site traffic as well. I’m very passionate about DC as a whole and I want to see it succeed in all of the possible ways. Let me know!

This idea is one of a few ideas that I think would make the site more interactive and inviting!

2 Likes

I think this would be a cool collaboration, but the actual logistics behind getting community members to write DC character pages for the official site sounds a bit more demanding than you’d think. Of course, I’m happy to note all feedback and suggestions our wonderful community members have because I like to never say never!

Much appreciated! I’m loving the energy for sure. Whenever you have great suggestions like this, you can always post them here regarding everything DCUI → DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change? aaaand here regarding everything community related → MASTER TOPIC: New Community(2.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions . Thank you so much! :batparrot: :batparrot: :batparrot:

3 Likes

Well, @LastSon0fMars, I think, @WannaBeWriter was basically saying, let’s create a list of a bunch of missing characters for dc to add to the list

2 Likes

That’s one way that I was thinking of doing it

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response! I’m a major DC fan and I’d love to help grow this community anyway that I can. Ironically enough, I work in the logistics industry so that happens to be where I excel! Let me see what other stuff I can cook up for you guys!

I’ll be in touch!

3 Likes

giphy (16)

2 Likes

Me, @basicallytimdrake, and @Jurisdiction are homies now

2 Likes

hell yeah

2 Likes

Hell yeah

2 Likes

I may not have the knowledge of @Jurisdiction @basicallytimdrake and @WannaBeWriter but I’d love to help out. And join the Homie Circle if possible

3 Likes

Done

2 Likes