DC Community Fanworks Submissions are Now Open!

Thanks!

And yeah, the GL one is my favorite too. I like how she snuck in Animaniacs references.

9 Likes

These are awesome™:+1:. Great shading.

6 Likes

Those are amazing! Fantastic job @LittleLois!

9 Likes

Great Oa, I didn’t even think of that as an Animaniacs reference, and I’ve been a fan of theirs since Day One in 1993.

I just figured it was Hal representing his corporate parentage. :joy:

You should ask her to do a drawing of Pinky and The Brain alongside Monsieur Mallah and Brain. :grin:

12 Likes

Thanks!

8 Likes

Yeah i love the animaniacs, i actually got a tattoo for my 18th birthday

Will definitely look into that lol

9 Likes

Nice!

I’m not too interested in tattoos, but if I were to get one that had an Animaniacs basis, it’d probably be something to do with Wakko, as he’s my favorite of the bunch.

Anyhow, keep up the great work with your art! :+1:t2:

9 Likes

I love the one with Green Lantern and Pinky & the Brain! :mouse2::mouse2: The WB tower construct is so cool. She’s very skilled!

10 Likes

Congratulations @bigblock66! :tada::confetti_ball::tada:

I just saw your phenomenal art in the DC E-Mail Newsletter! A most fitting honor for such a beautiful piece of art!

Will you now please accept the fact that you have a fantastic talent? It shows in so many ways! We love you man!

18 Likes

Love to see it! We were so excited to slide that piece into the newsletter.

9 Likes

@Jitsu @TravisMorgan
Oh Man!!!
:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:
This meant he world to me!!
I can’t believe my stuff would ever even remotely be put on anything…let alone the newsletter :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

I’ve had a really bad week this past week, so this blew my mind!
Thank you all so very much​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

:clap::clap:amazing piece my friend :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

8 Likes

@Lois1 @acafangrl @churchtalker
Amazing work! :clap::clap::clap::star_struck::+1::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

10 Likes

Glad we could help make this a better week than last–that’s what we’re here for!

9 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and happy anniversary my friend :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Or birthday? I can never get them right

9 Likes

Many thanks!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

Absolutely agree with the other post-ers on this. You rock and I can’t wait to see more of your work

9 Likes

wow! I really like the heavy shadows. All of these pieces seem so solid and glossy. Thanks for sharing them!

9 Likes

These are fantastic! Your daughter is super talented :batparrot:

8 Likes