DC Comics Staff Cameos

One of the reason I liked about The Batman Adventures #16 is we get to see a small cameo of The Batman Adventures staff team! :grinning:
I’m sure there’s alot of other DC Comics staff members that worked on a comic books made a cameos on other DC Comics, please be sure to posted it here if you find any.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Cameos? Heck! Pre-Crisis, the DC staff used to star in the comics! Check out The Flash (1959) #179; Justice League of America (1960) #123, 124, and 153 (and DC Retroactive: Justice League of America - The '70s for a decades-later follow-up to those stories); Superman (1939) #411; Wonder Woman (1942) #158; and finally, Detective Comics (1937) #482, for a short, funny story about Bat-Mite hanging out with the DC staff.

4 Likes

Awesome, Thankyou for sharing.:grinning:

4 Likes

I wish I had images to post, but I know Sheldon Mayer made a cameo in the “Winky, Blinky, and Noddy” shorty “The Three Dimwits” in All-Flash Comics no. 5 (Summer 1942). In the story Winky, Blinky, and Noddy write up one of their adventures and try to sell it to All-American Publications only to get turned down by Sheldon Mayer himself!

3 Likes

One I forgot: The Brave and The Bold (1955) #124

4 Likes

The minute I saw this thread, the first thing that came to mind was the first page of Mister Miracle (2017) issue 12:

Tom King, Mitch Gerads, and more!

5 Likes

I misread the title as “…Cosmic Staff…”

4 Likes

There was this group in I can’t Believe it’s Not the Justice League…

I wonder if the fact that Didio was put in there is why Ted, Ralph and Sue got killed and Max was turned Evil …

4 Likes

Jim Aparo who played a big part in The Brave and the Bold #124

Batman #237

Bernie Wrightson, Gerry Conway, Dick Grayson, and Alan Weiss

Denny O’Neil in Cowboy Hat

Denny O’Neil Interview naming the people in the panels

3 Likes

I’m suprise they allow two famous Marvel heroes making a cameo along with Dennis O’Neil, that’s really cool!:grinning:

2 Likes

Check out the article or the actual issue for even more Marvel cameos.

2 Likes

Just posted this on another thread, but thought it applies here, too.

I give you Grant Morrison!

1 Like