DC Comics Shower Thoughts

Have you ever had what you might have had an idea in the shower or elsewhere about a DC character or plot point or comic book? Here is the place to post those random ideas to share with the world!!

I will start with:
Endless Winter would have been a great way to re-introduce Ice.

7 Likes

Even without his powers Clark is a really buff guy who can still wipe out evil minions by the dozens.

4 Likes

Headcannon or fan fiction really that Black Adam was actually chosen as a champion by the wizards because he was the offspring of a Egyptian god, making him a actual demigod and explain why he is so powerful compared to Shazam and give black Adam a more personal relationship with the Egyptian gods that also explains why they wouldn’t or cannot take away his powers.
My thoughts that it would be the goddess Maat who represents Justice and order in the Egyptian pantheon.

2 Likes

I really do not like this.

Black Adam does not consider himself a half god, but the hand of the gods with divine duty to save his people.

He also gets plenty of his self-righteousness by believing that the wizard did not take his powers, as he knows there is a place in the world for somebody like him.

Black Adam is not a big order guy at all. His goal is to dethrone tyrants.

I understand your skepticism and remember it’s just thoughts that came up occasionally about the mythology of Black Adam.

I was really interested in the way books like Wonder-woman( Brian Azzarello) rewritten her origins that gave her a divine nature that got me thinking about Black Adam.
I agree that the modern Black Adam doesn’t think himself a god but it would be interesting to have Black Adam explore his humanity when confronted with the possibility he is part of a pantheon.

3 Likes

I am all for reworkings of characters. It has worked and it has failed but I am always up for a change of pace.

1 Like

I miss the Elseworlds kind of comics. I would like to see more of those.

2 Likes

We did sort of get those in the Dark Multiverse stories. Really, it was more of a “What if?” type of thing but there is a Wonder Woman story in here for ya!

2 Likes

Why dont they call dick grayson Dark Knightwing when he took over for Batman?

2 Likes

Too forced. I just call him “Dick.”

2 Likes

To reintroduce the Legion, I would start in the various icon titles like a batman title. Black Dragon will attack batman, and another batman will show up to help who will turn out to be the Legion’s batman Brane Taylor. Xs will show up in the flash title to work with impulse. Superwoman Elna Kent shows up in Action Comics. An evil green lantern attacks Hal Jordan and the villain will turn out to be Universo. Princess Xenobia shows up in the wonder woman title.

1 Like

It would been cool to see Jace Batman appear in the fail-safe arc. This machine is going after Batman right, why wouldn’t he go after all of them? Especially one not that far from Gotham.

1 Like

Since titans is trying to be the new justice league, maybe add supergirl and kyle rayner to titans.

2 Likes

People who don’t read Batman/Justice League comics really don’t know what they’re missing.

The amount of respect he commands in the DC Universe is incredible. Characters who are magnitudes above him in power level wouldn’t dream of challenging him. I bet even Darkseid is like “yeah I never turn my back on Batman”.

I guess the animated JL stuff gives you a sense of it, but not like the comics.

3 Likes

They should not

2 Likes

Prior to Superman and the Authority, I always felt Enchantress despite all her threats and promises to destroy the world was just trolling everyone and more specifically Amanda Waller to be a smart-ass.

She really is just a jerk and I love it.

2 Likes

If Barry Allen gets his own comic again, I hope they move his family members Tornado Twins and XS to current time.

3 Likes

he got one

3 Likes

Dc should probably try to use Jack Knight again like in pre flashpoint. Pre flashpoint justice society has already sort of returned, so I wish Jack Knight would also come back.

1 Like

S141

1 Like