DC Comics Should Make More Space Ghost Comics! Yes Really!

Back in the late 1960’s Alex Toth, William Hannah & Joseph Barbara created Space Ghost! The character had a moderately successful cartoon series and then in the 90’s had a talk show on Cartoon Network Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

But we’re not here to talk about cartoons we’re here to talk about comics. Namely the 2005 Space Ghost mini-series as well as the 2010’s Future Quest, Future Quest Presents, and Space Ghost/Green Lantern crossover one-shot! Honestly I’ve enjoyed all of these comics and i’d love to see DC Comics do more with Space Ghost! Be it more mini-series or a full blown ongoing!

What about you!? Do you think DC should show more love to the Ghost with The Most!? If so, post below!
3896_400x600 (1)

6 Likes

Yes! I don’t know why they haven’t already. Hell get birdman a series too.

4 Likes

Agreed. More Birdman books on top of Space Ghost picking up from where Future Quest Presents left off would be nice!

2 Likes

You know it’d be kind of cool to see Space Ghost team-up with Superman in a new one-shot. Maybe have them go up against a Despero/Zorak team-up!?

3 Likes

Almost a year later and I still wanna see a new Space Ghost comic from DC Dag Nab it! The character deserves more love!

3 Likes

Alex Ross cover right?

2 Likes

Yep. :wink:

3 Likes

They should make more Space Ghost comics for the covers at least.

4 Likes

I’m just a nerd, typing on a comic book publishers website, still waiting/begging them to bring back the Hanna-Barbera Universe books so we can get more Space Ghost, Future Quest, etc comics! C’mon DC, I know those books sold well enough for you! Whats it gonna take to bring them back!?

2 Likes

sure why not

2 Likes

I think DC is doing an injustice by continuously disrespecting one of Hanna-Barberra’s greatest superhero achievements in Space Ghost. Please make him a more seriour and integral part of the DCU!

1 Like

Welcome, @anthonythomas756.84314!

I agree! I LOVE his miniseries! Definitely one of my favorites!

Welcome to the community @anthonythomas756.84314. Please let me or any of the other moderators know if you need anything.

1 Like