DC Comics Leads the Charge in GLAAD Comic Book Nominations!

The official list of 2022’s GLAAD Outstanding Award Nominations has been released, and DC Comics is leading the pack with 7 nominations in the Comic Books and Graphic Novel/Anthology category! The GLAAD Outstanding Awards recognize and honor “fair, accurate and inclusive representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community and the issues that affect their lives.”

Here are all the DC Comics nominations for the 2022 GLAAD Outstanding Awards

Nominations for Outstanding Comic Book
Aquaman: The Becoming – Brandon Thomas
Crush & Lobo – Mariko Tamaki
The Dreaming: Waking Hours – G. Willow Wilson
Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour – Tee Franklin
Superman: Son of Kal-El – Tom Taylor

Outstanding Original Graphic Novel/Anthology
DC Pride – James Tynion IV, Steve Orlando, Vita Ayala, Marc Andreyko, Mariko Tamaki, Sina Grace, Sam Johns, Danny Lore, Andrew Wheeler, Nicole Maines
I Am Not Starfire – Mariko Tamaki

Give these amazing comics and graphic novels a read, and celebrate the incredible writers and artists who brough them to life! Congrats to all the nominees! :00_dc_pride:

3 Likes

So great to see all the DC noms! While I’d be happy to see any of these win, I’m really pulling for Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour. It was just an incredibly fun, hilarious comic that perfectly captured the spirit of the HQ animated series, and of course it was great that all the Harlivy material made it very gay :00_dc_pride:

1 Like

Happy to see Nicole Manes included in the honors; this should encourageher to keep writing…

2 Likes