DC Collectible News

dat pout

Beast-Kingdom-DC-Darkseid-Preview2

4 Likes

high res copies of these pics

if i want to display him with the McCape i’ll have to put him on my roof! i couldn’t resist the shade of blue and the soft goods, though.

5 Likes

Need to see more pics, but I like it. So far these newer Beast Kingdom figures look good on paper.

2 Likes

The McFarlane Store has some nifty pre-order deals:

They misspelled Luthor. Not only in the URL, but on the page itself. :facepalm_batman:

I love the Year Two Batman. He looks slick in the package, so I probably won’t open him. Just find a nice spot on a shelf and drool, ala Hal Jordan:

2 Likes

pre-order up! estimated arrival date september!

ritamoney

@DC89

6 Likes

Thanks for the link!

Target is currently getting this. I’ve only seen it in a couple toy hunt videos, while I’ve yet to see it in-person.

Speaking of NECA props, Walmart is getting the Arkham Nightwing Escrima Stick. One stick per box and based on a review I watched, a ****load of batteries are needed, should you buy two.

It also vibrates, which seems odd. I’m fairly certain Nightwing’s weapons of choice don’t double as “massagers”, let’s say.

4 Likes

:eyes: Very cool! :smiley: :00_batman_1989:

Also- Rita! :star_struck:

4 Likes

:laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve drooled over toys before.

I fully admit it, and have no shame about that admission. :grin:

SN: That’s a nice sweater he has on.

1 Like

a while back i was speculating that the photos released of the Topps/Mego Shazam and Black Adam figures were just crude mockups, and today i see a Topps/Mego Star Trek figure with a very explicitly photoshopped face

so i think it’s safe to assume the Shazam and Black Adam toys won’t actually look like the preview images

3 Likes

I think its safe to assume that I’m always going to regret passing on Playmates’ Quark figure when I was 11. :frowning_face:

At least I had Morn, though!

1 Like

In-package images of upcoming sweet goodies:

5 Likes

ToyNewsInternational Reports New DC Multiverse by McFarlane…

"We have some new McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse retail listings that have surfaced online via Voice of Reason which includes the following:

-Injustice 2 Green Arrow
-Godspeed (Likely gaming)
-Arkham Knight - Game
-Ghost-Maker"

I don’t see how Godspeed is “likely Gaming” since the character has only appeared in the comics and the CW Flash TV Series.

5 Likes

With a Godspeed figure on the way, I no longer need to look for his Pop. :partying_face:

sees a Funko exec tear-up in the corner

If your company would get off its duff and make MST3K Pops (beyond the two they’ve done), along with a Satellite of Love-based wave of Mini-Moments, then I would happily kick a few more bucks your way. M’kay?

the Funko exec nods as they begin to wipe their tears away with a $20 bill

M’kay. Also, don’t wipe tears away with money. M’kay?

the Funko exec nods

M’kay.

2 Likes

since you know then, Please tell funko exec, I would like Jessica Cruz in her normal GL uniform, possibly with simon

2 Likes

love green arrow, hate the injustice costume designs, but decided to be fair and google it because surely it’s not as bad as i remember

:see_no_evil:

3 Likes

is that supposed to be an arrow on his abbs? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

i think the technical term for that is “stuff,” as in “there’s not enough stuff on this part/put stuff there.”

1 Like

ahh, so thats why he’s dressed like a middle schooler going to a decades party?

2 Likes

I like the Injustice designs.

Very busy for sure, but all the nooks, crannies, doodads, and neon lights are part of the appeal for me :joy:.

Still holding out for some version of the Injustice Trinity. Seems like he’s gonna go through the whole roster before going for those.

3 Likes