DC Collectible News

I saw preorders available on Midtown Comics website I believe

1 Like

Here’s something out of the random and expensive page. Prime 1 are making a 1/5 scale Batman Arkham Knight statue, based on the Justice League 3000 skin. I mean, the comic was ok…but was anyone really hoping for this? Looks cool nonetheless. Link below.

4 Likes

@moro I liked JL 3000 and 3001, but a statue based on a video game skin of it? Nah, I don’t think many were hoping for it.

Now action figures, McFarlane can do those and we’ll start talkin’ turkey. :wink:

3 Likes

Mmmm…turkey :yum:.

Yeah I’m not feeling that statue either.

Speaking of McFarlane…I have that line so hyped up in my head. Really hope they don’t go generic…or if they do, they also offer something that’s a step up from that with good sculpted details and paint apps.

2 Likes

Pre-orders are open for the new Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure. This one was recently shown during SDCC 2019, but now we have a better look, with accessories & all. It’s based on the classic comic book Wonder Woman costume, and comes in 2 flavors. A collector’s edition which includes a base, 2 lassos (sculpted and fabric), a sword & scabbard, a shield and 3 sets of hands. The exclusive edition includes an additional spear. They’re using a female body with no visible joints, similar to what Hot Toys does. Excited about this one. It will round out a very nice DC Trinity display. Expected to ship August-October next year. Here is a link with more info and pictures:

9 Likes

Here’s one closer up.

9 Likes

New Injustice Doomsday figure from Storm Collectibles was just announced!

3 Likes

Nice! Seems like a steady stream of Injustice figures coming from Storm. Only villains so far though. I wonder if they’re planning on doing any of the heroes.

1 Like

They showed off Superman at the NYCC.

2 Likes

Oh that’s right! They had Injustice Supes on display along with Bane, Doomsday, Lobo and Darkseid. I think it was the good guy Superman too. Another one to look out for…cool beans :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Mafex Hush Superman

4 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

First impression: I think I must have this…which means I may have to also get the Mafex Hush Batman, which means a big hole in my pocket.

Didn’t really expect a comics Superman out of 'em. Cool to see them do it. Thanks for sharing @biff_pow. Which site was reporting it?

1 Like

You’re welcome, moro :slightly_smiling_face: I found it here

I like the shade of blue! I hate the navy look

2 Likes

To buy or not to buy that Superman? That is the question…:thinking:

Revoltech making a Wonder Woman figure. Looks anime-ish.

8 Likes

i looooooove the revoltech aesthetic, it’s so distinct. i really want to make a revoltech creeper but all the male bodies have either sculpted armor or webs

1 Like

By Ditko’s beard, I’d buy a Revoltech Creeper. He needs more figures.

The Revoltech WW…eh, she’s nice but there’s so many other nice WW figures and for much cheaper too, so I’ll pass.

I came across this randomly on Google. It’s a Kohl’s exclusive, and features figures that are individually available at Big Lot’s, Five Below and the like:

My Inner Grammar Nerd says the title of this set should be “Gotham City’s Greatest”.

7 Likes

Sideshow just announced a Hawkgirl Premium Format Figure (Sideshow speak for 1/4 scale statue). Man, the pics are just…this is a beautiful piece. Sadly don’t have the budget for it. If I did, I’d add it to the list of non-Trinity items I’d like to add. Sharing 2 pics here, one with the alternate head, then a link to Toyark below with more pictures and information.

8 Likes

Ok, multiple releases to mention:

From Eaglemoss:

From Diamond Select Toys:

I see all the above as pre-orders on BBTS.

Also looks SH Figuarts showed off a Birds of Prey Harley during Tokyo Comic Con. Here is a picture from toyark.com:

5 Likes

Nice stuff @moro. :+1:

McFarlane is said to have a BOP Harley in the works. Based on the two you highlighted, I’m curious if his will also be in the outfit that those are, or if it will be different. I’d be keen on a Harley in her confetti jacket.

3 Likes