DC Collectible News

Much the same as when one wonders “Did that guy double-dip his chip, or not?”.

Jessica Fletcher should write about that mystery.

5 Likes

Thanks @biff_pow. The listings have been “up” for a couple weeks now. Been checking everyday. Still out of stock.

Maybe that changes soon, but I’m not optimistic based on past experience with Walmart exclusives.

6 Likes

Superman at least had an “add to cart” button when i posted, so keep hope alive!

5 Likes

Indeed! Was just able to check out. Ordered Superman and Batman to keep carded.

6 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

giphy (1)

8 Likes

Rumored McFarlane figures from overseas listings (non confirmed):

7" DC Multiverse

• Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL WALLY WEST
  • Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL JAY GARRICK
  • Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL BARRY ALLEN
  • Mcfarlane DC BUILD-A 7IN FIGURES WV9 SPEED METAL KID FLASH
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - KID FLASH (REBIRTH) GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG WV4 FRANKENSTEIN
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN DEADMAN GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG WV4 MONGUL

7" DC Multiverse Gaming Figures

• Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT CATWOMAN GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY VARIANT BATMAN (B&W) GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT RA’S AL GHUL GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC GAMING BUILD-A 7" WV1 ARKHAM CITY B&W VARIANT THE PENGUIN GOLDLABEL

7" DC Page Punchers With Comic

• Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC - THE FLASH WV2 HEATWAVE
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 CAPTAIN COLD
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7" WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 CAPTAIN COLD VARIANT GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 THE FLASH BARRY ALLEN
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT - COMIC WITH MEGA FIGURE THE FLASH GORILLA GRODD
  • McFarlane DC Direct Gaming 7IN Figure With Comic Injustice 2 WV1 Green Arror
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT GAMING 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC INJUSTICE 2 WV2 DR. FATE
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT GAMING 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC INJUSTICE 2 WV2 SUPERGIRL
  • McFarlane DC Direct Gaming 7IN Figure With Comic Injustice 2 WV1 Batman
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7IN FIGURE WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 THE ATOM RYAN CHOI

3" DC Page Punchers With Comic

• McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Joker ( DC Rebirth )
  • McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Green Lantern Hal Jordan
  • McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Nightwing ( DC Rebirth )
  • McFarlane DC Direct 3IN Figure With Comic WV2 Batman ( Flashpoint )

6" Retro 66 Batman

• McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 The Riddler Black & White TV Variant
  • McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 Alfred As Batman NYCC
  • McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 Robin Black & White TV Variant
  • Mcfarlane DC RETRO 6IN WV6 BATMAN 66 KING TUT

Copied from:

6 Likes

baking-powder-exsqueeze-me

one time when Todd’s “I LIKE MONSTER” business plan works to my favor!

and so many more to look forward to! Jay Garrick? i don’t know what Speed Metal is so i’ll probably hate it, right?

5 Likes

That is a lot of new Flash figures! :flash_hv_1:

7 Likes

Death Metal tie-in (you knew you weren’t getting vanilla versions, right?)

5 Likes

typingihatethis

7 Likes

I think the designs are pretty cool, but the figures will not be making into my collection.

I’m most intrigued by the Mongul figure. That will look good next to Eternia Supes.

6 Likes

i just, why Jay? Jay’s an old man! leave Jay alone with his wool sweater and orthopedic shoes!

flexcry2

@SpookyJamags did you know about this??

7 Likes

… I know this is a nitpick when the entire design is so… that, but what is up with that weird blocky lightning bolt? Lightning bolts are not weird and blocky! It looks like someone stacked up some cubes of cheese! Badly!

7 Likes

‘cause unstable devil-may-care cheese-stacking is what rock n’ roll’s all about woooooo :metal: if it’s too wobbly, you’re too old!

7 Likes

They’ve been done hand over fist by many companies over the years, are easy to find on eBay and affordable. I say bring on the NEW and never before done, instead of that which has been done and many, many times over. :slight_smile:

Now, I say that and yet, I absolutely LOVE the Gold Label Martian Manhunter. Its my favorite Gold Label figure of the year so far and my favorite classic MM figure as well.

As for the new listings, I want it all, except for the B&W Arkham figures and the B&W Robin and Riddler variants in the Retro line.

The Arkham wave as a whole (and in their non-B&W forms) sounds cool, especially if, as rumored, Solomon Grundy is the Collect to Build figure, because its been a very long time since our last buildable Grundy (which was in DCUC wave 3, if memory serves).

If the CTB Grundy happens, then he could tangle with the Injustice 2 Dr. Fate, as well as characters from the Black Adam wave (who cares if its a mish-mash of entertainment from different mediums? Use your imagination and be creative, people! After all, action figures are meant to stimulate your imagination and creativity. :slightly_smiling_face:)

The stuff I’m most excited for from the new listings (and in random order):

• Flash rogues
  • the Speed Metal wave (especially for who the CTB figure could be)
  • Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. (I hope his wife follows in the basic assortment)
  • Mongul (The Warworld Saga take would be groovy)
  • Deadman (intentional or not, this will serve as a nice Neal Adams tribute piece)
  • Page Punchers Hal Jordan
  • 7-inch Page Punchers Injustice 2 Supergirl
  • 7-inch Page Punchers Ryan Choi
  • Retro King Tut

I bet the “Too much Batman!” crowd will start saying “Too much Flash!” because some people always have to complain unfortunately, no matter how good a line actually is and how good its variety has been since Day One, Year One.

Also…

If anyone needs the Gold Label McFarlane-designed Wonder Woman and/or the Death in the Family Joker, check your Walmarts, as they’re getting a big restock of them. The store I saw them at had full pegs of next to nothing but those two (the only other figure present among them was the Jace Fox Batman).

Also also

Word has it the Knightfall Batman is already showing up at Walmart. I don’t see any on eBay yet, but given how fast Parallax showed up, AzBats will probably pop-up before too long.

5 Likes

What’s up with his legs lol. Too long, man. If this got more attention, you can imagine the memes that’d roll through

6 Likes

All are must haves for me. :+1:

9 Likes

8 Likes

:laughing: it turned out they were elongated with photoshop as a prank, but we’ll always have ol’ hot dog legs

7 Likes