DC Collectible News

Must. Resist.

4 Likes

adds Gamestop to his list of places to visit for Batman Day

Thanks, biff!

On another note, Amazon has these shiny-shinies from McFarlane in stock as of this writing:

@SteveTrevor2.0 @D4RK5TARZ @Shayera.Hol :point_up:t2:

@Green.Lantern :point_up:t2:

5 Likes

Darn it…

I have half mind to use this discount to get the McFarlane animated Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern (in my cart at the moment). If it wasn’t for those really thin spindly legs, I’d be all over ‘em. Someone tell these manufacturers: DCAU characters had fuller lower bodies than that.

2 Likes

McFarlane Three Jokers figures revealed on their Instagram. Definitely getting Batman… maybe some others :slightly_smiling_face:.

13 Likes

I went to Gamestop and they had none of the DC Flash Sale items. She checked around for other stores in the area and they had none. From the sound of it, my local Gamestop never had these items.

2 Likes

BG BG BG! :star_struck: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

I knew a certain one of these was gonna get you excited :slightly_smiling_face:. I might actually pick Babs up. Looks pretty cool, and would go nicely next to a Kara figure once Todd gets around to her.

1 Like

Yoooooooo those Batman and batgirl figures are exactly what I’ve been wanting!

2 Likes

We wants alllll of the Three Jokers Preciouses…

especially that Batgirl. I’m glad to see another Babs in the line.

@WingsOfAether and @TheWifeOfJasonTodd check out that Red Hood! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I think I like the Batman but want to see just plain photos of it unposed. I often find that most of the posed photos with backgrounds make the McFarlane figures look worse than they are. For me, the poses and angles usually highlight the joints and cuts instead of making them seamless. And speaking of joints, I don’t think any company has figured out how to do jackets/suits without it looking like a vest with shoulder pads where it meets the arm. But again I think plain photos will tell the full story.

2 Likes

Hence:

Old DC Direct figures with fantastic sculpts and less articulation, figures with tailored costumes like Mezco, and of course statues!

2 Likes

If only we could mix McFarlane and Mezco to find an in between on price, selection, quality, and speed.

1 Like

I have not bought any figures yet but do enjoy browsing this thread sometimes (helps me learn whats out there too) and I think this may end up being my first one

8 Likes

This is a spiffy Red Hood figure indeed @SpoilerAlert88. I’m def gonna’ snap this one up. :+1:

4 Likes

You picked a great figure line to be your doorway into collecting DC :slightly_smiling_face:. Looks like a fine Red Hood indeed.

3 Likes

Its just so hard to resist Red Hood products/figures especially since he is not a character who has a lot of stuff out there that I have seen. And from what I have seen of this figure line and from what all of you have said here they do look really well done.

4 Likes

Agreed on all points here @SpoilerAlert88. Mattel made, like, one solid RH figure but McFarlane has really stepped up with very solid renditions of Scarecrow’s partner in crime (Titans Sn 3 on the brain :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_teen_titans:) as of late. Good stuff! :+1:

4 Likes

I believe you meant to tag @SpoilerAlert88.

Agree nonetheless @DC89 :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Whoopsidoodle. My bad. :grin:

5 Likes

While on a Batman Day toy hunt stop at Walmart, I actually saw new Multiverse product there!

My four eyes saw:

• The Demon
  • King Shazam!
  • TDKR Armored Batman
  • Snyder Cut Batman

This is the first time I’ve seen any Snyder Cut product at Walmart, as well as the first time I’ve seen new, non-Gold Label, Multiverse there in months and months.

I didn’t snap a picture, as I was so shocked to see new, non-GL, Multiverse in “America’s Toy Shop” (shhhyeah…:smirk:) that I forgot to yoink my phone out.

Anyway, new Multiverse are at Walmart…finally.

3 Likes