DC Comics Appreciation

Hi everyone, I’ve been kind of going through it lately with stuff in the outside world but I just want to say that DC Comics has made everything so much easier, especially the people on these forums who care so deeply for these characters and comics and the world that has been brought to us, so from the bottom of my heart I just want to say thank you to everyone. Again thank you all for being wonderful and caring people, this place has been one of escape for me when things get kind of hard. I’m not sure if this post belongs in the “Everything DC” section but since DC is part of my everything, I just wanted to share. In the wise words of Saint Walker, All Will Be Well :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah, dc is just such great vast wonderful world, and has also helped me through some things.

4 Likes

I’m glad DC and DCU can be a comfortable place away from the larger world. Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words, @GreenFantern!
We’re ever so appreciative of them, and your presence here on the forums! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is beautiful, @GreenFantern! I’m so happy that all of the conversations, jokes, pictures, and gifs have made such an impact on you and helped enrich your life in unexpected ways. I feel the same. The DCU is a magical place and I am so grateful to escape here to talk comics and learn new things with a warm and welcoming group of people. Hard to come by and impossible to recreate. Here’s hoping your days get even brighter!

2 Likes