DC comics and Stargate Franchise(films, tv shows, and multi-media) crossover

Could there be a exploration into some sort of DC comics (Dark Knight: Metal and Infinite Frontier storylines) and Stargate Franchise tv shows (Stargate original film, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, and Stargate Origins) crossovers. Since the Stargate Franchise tv shows (Stargate original film, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, and Stargate Origins) really hadn’t ththat much of success in having any sort of intercompany crossovers.

1 Like

I don’t think they have current comics out. Even if they did, it would really depend on who has the license and if both companies can come to terms on a crossover.

Crossovers still happen these days but not as frequent.

2 Likes

MGM the owners of the Stargate Franchise and James Bond is currently up for sale as of December 2021 and currently Amazon for its Amazon Studio/Amazon video branch has made a few offers although Time(AT&T) Warner Bros Studios and the company attempting to purchase/merge/consolidate with Time (AT&T)Warner Bros Studios make some higher offers than Amazon for MGM than Time (AT&T) Warner Bros Studios could possibly purchase MGM Studios and all of the content that goes with the company.

I’m still not sure if that’s an automatic route to a crossover, though. This assumes that Warner Bros will make the purchase and it further assumes there is enough interest to even consider this.

1 Like

I was answering the following: ( it would really depend on who has the license and if both companies can come to terms on a crossover.) and making a additional comment.

The research is appreciated. It’s still a longshot, though. Stargate has a dedicated fan base in terms of the film and the various shows. Would that translate to comics, though? That’s hard to say.

1 Like